2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, THIS is the game I'm always so confused about. I can never find anyone to talk to. I never know where to go and when I do find people, they tell me they don't have time for me. I download this every update and it's always the same. Go somewhere, do nothing. Go somewhere else, do nothing. There is no way for us to know when/where to be. Grrrr.

Dec 25, 2017
so, what is new in this version?
The only scene in this update is a forcing blowjob with some girl in a alley during night.
Absolutely no interest.

It's been more than a year since this game came out and there is almost no development with the main girls.
Vilelab has created some very good characters so far (Monique, Kate, Sarah...) and maybe, he should focus on them instead of adding more and more useless characters. Seriously, who gives a fuck about the prostitute, the salesgirl or the asian punk? Hell, I even don't remember their names. It's a waste of time and resources.

The sandbox design is bad and needs some ajustements but technically and visually, the game is top of the pack.
All the game needs now is a better gameplay and more Monique and Sarah :cautious:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
friends i have a couple of questions to the game
how can i raise the points for Sarah i have only found 2 Affection, 1 Lust, and 1 Obedience points but
i seem to be caught in a loop because every time i try to speak with sarah am fobbed off that she has an important call
and she will talk to me later but later never comes ? please can anybody enlighten me ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
so, what is new in this version?

sandbox suck balls, i know i know im repeating the same meme like the others but it is just annoying. walk this street should be min. have a changelog, with taht we can aim for the right events instead of running around like headless chickens with no fucking clue...
It's an alpha release of the version with no change log provided yet. Just that SHOULD give people low expectations to start with.

- Walk dark street at night, get robbed.
- Go get gun from Trevor (no money, so sad!).
- Find 10 bucks outside your front door, grind memory game on computer for cash.
- Buy gun from Trevor,
- Go to Dark Street at night, demand money back, get blow job....

In previous version Monique gave you a training schedule to be able to walk Dark Street at night. So by reasoning, there was a purpose behind it. It didn't really do anything for me, and I think the event was/is doesn't fit it, but who knows how it will tie in with the game further down the road.

Reactions: Mortarion

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I got very annoyed that the game would end before I even got to free roam or anything..
Back in the day, before the empty sandbox, you had to install the incest patch to be able to play past ch3 (?). Try it...but be warned there is only a little bit good game left after that. ;)

ponny IIRC there should be a door outside in the corridor where your room is or in the next. Its on the right side.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why does the game end with version 0.3? still after going to the hospital to Monique during the waiting the game ends. The version 0.5 has come out and I can not even pass version 0.4. Does anyone know what to do?
I apologize in advance for mistakes, I am writing a translator by Google and here I do not translate it perfectly.
You need to have the incest patch installed to get past that point.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No. There are a couple scenes in dark alley at night now.
more than banging the prostitute in mouth or impregnate her?
I just wish the scene in the start which is a game over scene where she force the asian girl to suck your dick would have been a full fuck scene where she want you to really fuck the girl in every whole to punish her aaaaaand then GET OUT! and Game Over, but it only showed that the game had potential and then nothing like that ever again :p

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
more than banging the prostitute in mouth or impregnate her?
I just wish the scene in the start which is a game over scene where she force the asian girl to suck your dick would have been a full fuck scene where she want you to really fuck the girl in every whole to punish her aaaaaand then GET OUT! and Game Over, but it only showed that the game had potential and then nothing like that ever again :p
Yeah. It's not the Prostitute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belnick
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes