2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi, can we free roam in this game ? And also about the revamping thing, would you rcommend waiting a few updates or is it worth playing ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hi, can we free roam in this game ? And also about the revamping thing, would you rcommend waiting a few updates or is it worth playing ?
So, imagine you building a sandbox for your kids to play in. You put up the frame work and pour in one bucket of sand... Would give the kids a giant thrill right? Probably not... it's a work in progress, so you need to fill up the frame with more buckets of sand before the sandbox get "more" fun to play in. Take any big free roam open world games as example, GTA5, Witcher3, etc. Now remove all the quests/missions, npc's etc. What you left with? Just because the sandbox feel empty now, doesn't mean it will do so when the game is complete whenever.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So, imagine you building a sandbox for your kids to play in. You put up the frame work and pour in one bucket of sand... Would give the kids a giant thrill right? Probably not... it's a work in progress, so you need to fill up the frame with more buckets of sand before the sandbox get "more" fun to play in. Take any big free roam open world games as example, GTA5, Witcher3, etc. Now remove all the quests/missions, npc's etc. What you left with? Just because the sandbox feel empty now, doesn't mean it will do so when the game is complete whenever.
And before building that sandbox you gave your kids something to play. They loved it, they were having so much fun with it... But you told them to stop playing that and go into this new sandbox. So naturally they aren't happy, this want to go back to what they liked.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And before building that sandbox you gave your kids something to play. They loved it, they were having so much fun with it... But you told them to stop playing that and go into this new sandbox. So naturally they aren't happy, this want to go back to what they liked.
Well, way way back. Where I did live back then had a small forest patch behind the houses in the street. Kids liked to play there. Then one day it was cut down, they made room to build more houses, and even a small playground. Kids did play at the playground still, but it was not the same any longer. So, some of the kids went further down the road, where there was still forest to play in.

Reactions: Mytez

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
OK uh.. let me rephrase.
I was just asking if this game lets you chose where/when to go and explore a city/house etc or is it pure VN like linar story you just click through dialogues and make choices.
I wasn't expecting a metaphysical answer tho haha

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
OK uh.. let me rephrase.
I was just asking if this game lets you chose where/when to go and explore a city/house etc or is it pure VN like linar story you just click through dialogues and make choices.
I wasn't expecting a metaphysical answer tho haha
It's a sort of sandbox with locations you explore for content. Like things will happen at certain places at certain time of day. But currently the sandbox is not all that populated with content, so...

Reactions: SDaddy666

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hello there. i have panty liners but i couldtn talk with her. İm confused. Some one can help me ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes