2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Talk to Monique at the hospital and she'll tell you how to train so you can go walk during the night.
Wasn't that in previous version as well? Is there anything else than the Dark street bj chain of event in this one?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wasn't that in previous version as well? Is there anything else than the Dark street bj chain of event in this one?
If it was, I didn't do it back then. After unrening it, the only new stuff seems to be Dark Street and the date/blackmail stuff that it isn't implemented.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
damm, how long has this game been dev and still there is barely any content, i did always see this dev as a waste (meaning he really have skills yet dont work at all in the game to make content and nowadays seeing some top devs updates.....you cant take it easy)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
0.5 patch was just bug fixes?
talked to all girls in house, still not fuckable, dont know what changes from 0.4 to 0.5 as ithe game seem exactly the same, unless it is one of those patches that force you to create a new game?

roy6

Jun 5, 2019
Thought for sure after getting my ass kicked in Dark Street that Monique would be the one to *patch me up* with sexual shenanigans. Missed oppurtunity. So glad i didn't re-pay 20 bucks for this patch.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Question about getting a certain scene,
Has anyone gotten the Femdom scene with Elizabeth? I see it in the SG's but haven't figured out how to trigger it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Question about getting a certain scene,
Has anyone gotten the Femdom scene with Elizabeth? I see it in the SG's but haven't figured out how to trigger it.
You have to not get naked while at her house, iirc.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Man, the dev really went all in on the wrong choice for this game.
Either this 'sandbox' is what the dev really wanted to make when he started this project or did the dev just get overly ambitious and burned himself on ambitions? who knows?
I expect an abandoned tag on this before the year is out (If I was a betting man I would say the end of the summer)

Reactions: Hadgar and Koulo077

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
0.5 patch was just bug fixes?
talked to all girls in house, still not fuckable, dont know what changes from 0.4 to 0.5 as ithe game seem exactly the same, unless it is one of those patches that force you to create a new game?
No. There are a couple scenes in dark alley at night now.

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Can't seem to get to the dark alley at night says I need to gym, so I have spammed the treadmill in the fitness suite to death and it still doesn't let me access the alley at night. Is my save bugged or am I missing something? already spoke to Monique about fitness.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can't seem to get to the dark alley at night says I need to gym, so I have spammed the treadmill in the fitness suite to death and it still doesn't let me access the alley at night. Is my save bugged or am I missing something? already spoke to Monique about fitness.
Talk with Monique about training. She give you a training plan. Follow it and you will get feedback about getting stronger.

AYOMAGO

Jun 9, 2018
if the dev just went with the standard VN format like melody, LWM, Haley's Story, Primal Instinct...or virtually any other well regarded game on this site, it would actually probably make my top 10. get rid of sand box man

roy6

Jun 5, 2019
Monday Morning, wednesday afternoon, friday morning. Thats what i heard.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes