2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Can you guys give me a resume on what happened on the last update (story)? I'm using a 2011 notebook if I download this game this shit will explode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you guys give me a resume on what happened on the last update (story)? I'm using a 2011 notebook if I download this game this shit will explode.
same old, if mc gave auntie's gun to her then he became good student etc. you can check wt-pdf what .23 alpha added to .22 full.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Hi everyone, can anyone share please? ;)

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello guys and ladies, can anyone for GOD sake tell me how i can be able to raise affection/lust on other characters in this game like Elizabeth, Jessica? i wonder cause half year ago or a year ago, i was able to do this with a mod on this game, and now i can't, not on them, only in Sarah/Monique, Katie and Aiko. if anyone, anyone know how to do that, i will be more than gratefull, thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you earn money? Got the 100 from mom and thats it so far
Play games on PC. If you drop to 0 money, than go outside and somewhere on the ground you'll find 10 bucks.
or work for trevor/dark alley futa or do like normal ppls do aka use save editor.

hello guys and ladies, can anyone for GOD sake tell me how i can be able to raise affection/lust on other characters in this game like Elizabeth, Jessica? i wonder cause half year ago or a year ago, i was able to do this with a mod on this game, and now i can't, not on them, only in Sarah/Monique, Katie and Aiko. if anyone, anyone know how to do that, i will be more than gratefull, thanks
elizabeth and jessica aren't main interests and increasing stats on any1 outside normal gain either breaks game (save) or doesn't do shit, dev has hidded those stats somewhere.

Reactions: Darthcrop

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
or work for trevor/dark alley futa or do like normal ppls do aka use save editor.

elizabeth and jessica aren't main interests and increasing stats on any1 outside normal gain either breaks game (save) or doesn't do shit, dev has hidded those stats somewhere.

how can i have more than 1000 dollars? what i most write on shift+o menu?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn .. after all these years. Tsktsktsk. Not even bj hj none of that?
not sure if she gave hj while in sauna but if you want to see her fucked you need to play spinoff (we no idea when this continues) or watch "movies".

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes