2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You click remove blanket > play with boobs > then take a picture option pops up.
I had tried that already and even tried with your own previous-page Monique'save but same message as before when I remove blanket and play with her boobs --> message afraid to wake her up and no pop-up for taking pic.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I had tried that already and even tried with your own previous-page Monique'save but same message as before when I remove blanket and play with her boobs --> message afraid to wake her up and no pop-up for taking pic.
Oups, sorry, actually it works now. Thanks again for your help.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
nope, only younger cousin and her friend and 2 others. prolly no content with mon until 0.20.
Not played this game before but only 4 girls in the game so far? Hasnt this game been worked on for two years now? Seems light on content but then like i said ive not actually played the game before, just checking the thread out to see if its worth a look or not.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How did you cheat for money? Can you do that for affection and other stats?
go to saveeditonline, upload save and there you can edit pretty much anything you want. (but sometimes it can make your game go haywire).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not played this game before but only 4 girls in the game so far? Hasnt this game been worked on for two years now? Seems light on content but then like i said ive not actually played the game before, just checking the thread out to see if its worth a look or not.
aunt, 2x cousins, shop girl, garage girl (although she's more or less lesbian), schoolfriend, mon's co-worker, train weirdo, younger cousin's friend and only 4 of those mc can bang.

How did you cheat for money? Can you do that for affection and other stats?
via saveditonline but adding other than money can lead to broken game.

Reactions: Skode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now if I change other factors will it mess the whole game up or just maybe that one save? Sorry for all the questions bro
if you change stats there's risk that you break whole current gameplay and can't trigger some scenes at all and need to restart from beginning or unaltered save. you've been warned multiple times so edit stats by your own risk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IF some1 wants to try then here is (should be) 0.012 full . slow hosts although so dling will take time.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I'm stuck at fuck Kate, I got the key from Aiko and when I go to her apartment the next day it says maybe she is not there. I cant get into her apartment.
Am i missing something?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I'm stuck at fuck Kate, I got the key from Aiko and when I go to her apartment the next day it says maybe she is not there. I cant get into her apartment.
Am i missing something?
You only have to come there in the afternoon or evening. I do not remember exactly

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I tried afternoon for a whole week, tried evening and mornings a few times too. I dont know what is missing.
I did everything exactly as written in the walkthrough and there were no problems. You have to be on the blackmail route and not have sex with Sarah

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
There you have to buy a dildo first. And hand over to Aiko
ya i got the strap-on and then met her at the university. she and mc went to the apartment and gave mc the key and said come back tomorrow. its stuck after that.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes