3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think the next thing Hana will tease him with is lying that she forgot the pill, but starting off with safe days, but moving into unsafe days (while she's been on the pill the whole time of course), it's not just acts that can further it, but also reactions from Hana, teasing in regular conversations, favoring being alone with Yuma over him or all of them together when he's home, acting in love with Yuma, they didn't even kiss/make out yet, so they could do that too, and Hana wouldn't even plan this with Yuma, as his reactions need to be genuine, so many things that could still happen after the creampie, as these are just a few out of many.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
pulling apart the customization around the rpas/rpycs was obnoxious but here's an updated z_crack.rpy enjoy
looks like you may get reprompted for the password throughout the latest content but hitting continue twice should bypass
If this dev actually put in as much time making content for this game as he does trying to keep content locked away he would actually have some animations in the game by now.

Thanks for your hard work fixing the crack I was going insane trying to figure out why it wasn't working :D.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
If this dev actually put in as much time making content for this game as he does trying to keep content locked away he would actually have some animations in the game by now.
Fallen has already stated that they have no intention to add animations due to having little experience in it and because it would eat up a lot of time for almost no difference.

And I think it’s good that Fallen doesn’t try animations. So many devs fall into the animation trap where people constantly ask for it, but then whine when the animations turn out shit because the Dev has zero experience in making them. Afterwards, devs usually are stuck wasting time trying to fix and improve animations rather than writing, rendering, coding, or drawing depending on the dev’s skillset.

I’ve only seen 2 or 3 VNs pull off animations properly, and those few cases are because the devs already had prior experience with animations or received help from someone who has prior experience.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Fallen has already stated that they have no intention to add animations due to having little experience in it and because it would eat up a lot of time for almost no difference.

And I think it’s good that Fallen doesn’t try animations. So many devs fall into the animation trap where people constantly ask for it, but then whine when the animations turn out shit because the Dev has zero experience in making them. Afterwards, devs usually are stuck wasting time trying to fix and improve animations rather than writing, rendering, coding, or drawing depending on the dev’s skillset.

I’ve only seen 2 or 3 VNs pull off animations properly, and those few cases are because the devs already had prior experience with animations or received help from someone who has prior experience.
This 2D art style wouldn't work with animations anyways.

Reactions: Aereon1104

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It would require a lot of time and effort. Even at 30fps, that would be a lot of custom artwork.
And combined with the dev's inexperience with animations, it would definitely not be worth it, at least not until the game is fully complete, then the dev could make a separate animated version.

Reactions: clowns234

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
They changed the name of the ntr tag to its full name now, I thought that was to make netori and netorase tags too, but that's sadly not the reason.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
They changed the name of the ntr tag to its full name now, I thought that was to make netori and netorase tags too, but that's sadly not the reason.
Very strange to let those two out. That makes things even more complicated. The author of this game has stated explicitly at several
occasions that the game will only be netorase, and never be netorare. And now the game has a netorare flag!

This is not only confusing for those that see this game for the first time and dive in thinking it will be netorare, but also the people following this game for a longer time that see their netorase game they invested time in, is getting a netorare tag all of the sudden. I expect many confusing reactions, and maybe some people will get furious becuase they are thinking their netorase game turns into netorare out of the blue, despite all promises from the author. Be prepared to see some flak here from both netorare and netorase lovers. That will be tiresome for the author too...

Only question is.... For heavens sake why only one tag? It's illogical, confusing and gives potential newcomers a completely wrong idea.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Those who want see pregnancy, I believe are going to be disappointed as the most likely final act, at least for this route is a tatsuki/yuma/hana threesome, there also seems to be a option about trying to set up yuma with riko but I'm less sure about that.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I wanted to play the game so i used the "skip to the new content" but it tells me directly to put the password available on patreon. So we cant play this game anymore? Even when i used a old save i cant play this game, it tells me the same thing... Any help??
Or a nice person from his patron can give us the password? :D

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
Those who want see pregnancy, I believe are going to be disappointed as the most likely final act, at least for this route is a tatsuki/yuma/hana threesome, there also seems to be a option about trying to set up yuma with riko but I'm less sure about that.
We will see if you are right.
I got some eerie... similar vibes to the Taboo Hitomi Series especially as how the story currently progresses.
But maybe it is just me.
, (Wrong Order of pics in the second).

Reactions: mbmn

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
pulling apart the customization around the rpas/rpycs was obnoxious but here's an updated z_crack.rpy enjoy
looks like you may get reprompted for the password throughout the latest content but hitting continue twice should bypass

Ok this is gonna sound pretty dumb but how do I download this file when I click it, it just opens the file in a new window..... somebody help.....

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
why i cant play this game? it ask me a password everytime. Even when i'm playing the game from the beginning..

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
We will see if you are right.
I got some eerie... similar vibes to the Taboo Hitomi Series especially as how the story currently progresses.
But maybe it is just me.
, (Wrong Order of pics in the second).
I hope you are right but the author has been pretty adamant that this game will remain light NTS, and most of his paying fans also don't want things to further. This is a great game and there are still lots of things to look foward to (go home route, onsen route, hana's pov, dlcs) so all I'm saying is that, if you are like me, and enjoy things going wilder we should manage our expectations.

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
I hope you are right but the author has been pretty adamant that this game will remain light NTS, and most of his paying fans also don't want things to further. This is a great game and there are still lots of things to look foward to (go home route, onsen route, hana's pov, dlcs) so all I'm saying is that, if you are like me, and enjoy things going wilder we should manage our expectations.
Haha.. Sorry I was unclear. In my view the best route would be to go on with the threesome route as you proposed. Just less "humiliation" and more sharing preferably with several threesome events upcoming. But I have this eerie feeling that it will not to be.

To me at least! The whole game would lose it's charm if it were to go the Hitomi route. There are way too many "started netorase > turned dark humiliate the chuck" game out there and this one was a warm light in an otherwise desolate landscape. But considering Eros sadistic tendencies for teasing... it is entirely possible that it will go... darker than I would like. But that's just my opinion.
Still I agree it is a good game for now! Let's hope It stays that way.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes