3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Can you spoil me, under the spoiler tag, what happens?
Going from 0.18.5 to 0.19 is not that major a jump XD
It just concludes the big ongoing wife x college boy thing and puts more emphasis on Protag's work life.

I think the developer is going to make the female coworker slutty or something, its too early to tell.
Right now he's just putting more emphasis on her to set up things going forward.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
Just for all of you too let you know the big penis option is already gone and will not take place it would be too much work too redo all the scenes that's kinda what fallen said so big Yuma is not happening so don't get any hopes on that

• Sad
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just for all of you too let you know the big penis option is already gone and will not take place it would be too much work too redo all the scenes that's kinda what fallen said so big Yuma is not happening so don't get any hopes on that
Well if you say he said is final,can only be a little sad about it,still have a incredible game,but a little part of me is sad with the lost of that potential of teasing,gonna put the hard and normal Yuma when i get time,just for the sake of completion

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Well if you say he said is final,can only be a little sad about it,still have a incredible game,but a little part of me is sad with the lost of that potential of teasing,gonna put the hard and normal Yuma when i get time,just for the sake of completion
He should just start giving him a big dick from now on for all updates. And you know calling it a puberty boost…

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He should just start giving him a big dick from now on for all updates. And you know calling it a puberty boost…
Dunno if it would happen,IF he does any kind of sizeplay i think its easier to see on other character,if what Unrivalled said is truth,Fallen Eros made the game in a way that turns hard to insert different types of model,i personally find sizeplay boring by itself(althought there are some people who make it work in a primorous way),but as option it makes the game have a CHYOA air.
Personally for MY taste it works in different way,something small and frail having some kind of characteristic that can scare you by how it can surpass your danger sense or capacity to deal with it easily is something cool,like that movie Splice or even the classic Alien.
The charm here is that Yuma is little,hesitant,frail and the way Eros build up the tease without passing too hard over the hurting line is nice enough,the option of a big Yuma was nice,even if it was just text becuz it adds other motive to Katsuki fear for his relationship,as the size of manhood can easily turns the average joe nuts with the fear of a three legged monster taking his girl,it ends up adding another layer of anguish to the tease.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
According to Fallen, Tatsuki still has sex with her off screen, he doesn't want to keep repeating the scene and slowing the pace of the story.
I think it would go a long way to show (or at least explain in game) that MC and Hana still have sex because you would assume they don't - which changes the mood of the whole game.
Just saying. :)
Fallen Eros

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes