3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I think it would go a long way to show (or at least explain in game) that MC and Hana still have sex because you would assume they don't - which changes the mood of the whole game.
Just saying. :)
Fallen Eros
Bro its literally stated in the latest patch they get home and fuck, it just happens offscreen. The early game has tons of classic couple sex so the late game doesn't need it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Bro its literally stated in the latest patch they get home and fuck, it just happens offscreen. The early game has tons of classic couple sex so the late game doesn't need it.
If it is explained in game in the latest update, that's great.

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Enjoy your nothing burger.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Everyone is getting exhausted with the weird ways of this dev Fallen

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019

So what your saying is he's lying about how much he's putting out. Post claims

• - 3 new CGs with variations.
  • - Total CGs: 39 (340+ variations)
  • - 5.600 words added. (100,000 total)
  • - Wallpaper: 1 new CG (Valentine's Day)

Panpanhen

Feb 23, 2022
Why does it require a month's time to come up with just this little development? He used to come up with so much content earlier with every update, and that too biweekly.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes