3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
0.18 CG pack released around Feb 1st
We went through
And now he just released 0.19.5
From my POV, February isn't over yet, and he's released 3 updates since 0.18.
If you are a non-patron, then of course it feels like he's lagging, but he's not.
You can check his patreon also the first update for v.019 came february 18. the next update will be march 18. its A WHOLE MONTH.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
0.18 CG pack released around Feb 1st
We went through
And now he just released 0.19.5
From my POV, February isn't over yet, and he's released 3 updates since 0.18.
If you are a non-patron, then of course it feels like he's lagging, but he's not.
Im going to ignore the .5's as those are generally due to previews/split updates that were ment to be 1 story wise
its a newer thing, old previews i think just got labeled WIP but now he does like 19 & 19.5
but not every patreon gets the previews, just higher Tiers, so i'm not going to consider those a proper update
they are not listed in the updates schedule, so Eros does not consider them proper updates either.
and they are not promised for every update.

when i check his patreon the release dates for full updates
V20 march 18th
V19 Feb 18th ( preview 12th or 13th)
V18 Jan 15th (for 18.5, it was Jan 22nd because it got delayed due to IRL stuff)
V17 Dec 11th
V16 Nov 12th (WIP nov 6th)
V15 Oct 16th
before V15 it used to be about 2 a month
but looking at the above list its 1 per month,
at most 2 if you factor in the WIP/preview not everyone gets, and only for certain months

some games have a worse update schedule, some have more content per update, but fallen is a 1 person show, and im not paying, so im not gonna yell to update faster, but im not gonna classify a WIP/preview as a separate update, otherwise in theory he could pump out like, 1 update per CG
fallen is atleast generally consistent, been late on a update once, and i think it was one of my favorite updates, the extra time paid off

Last edited:

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Where is 0.18.6? The links are still version 0.18.1
Doesn't matter without the (temporary) code or a full crack. It will come eventually at the end of development i believe, but now it's kinda useless to invest time and energy in something that has to be changed every update

Mar 10, 2020
Where is 0.18.6? The links are still version 0.18.1
IndecentWifeHana-0.18.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I love the art, but I hate cuck husbands who share their wives, I don't even mind NTR but I hate sharing, it's just never as good when the husband is letting it happen. It's so much better when it's happening behind his back and then he finds out.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I hope there is some good twist with that dude in order to avoid generic ntr scene 99999
I 1000% agree with that. The VN would lost all it value for me if it ends up as another super generic boring uninteresting and throw-away Netorare pile of garbage. Sorry and excuses for those that love that kind of stuff, but you already have tons and tons and tons of that, so don't take it too hard if I really want this VN staying in Netorase territory and get upset when it does not.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
The last version posted here was unplayable cause game asked me a password so i couldn't go on, is the same for this one or it's cracked?

Nov 30, 2018
I haven't played in ages due to the DRM stuff but what seems to be the current plan with Riko? Have the Husband sleep with her? Have Riko sleep with someone else like Yuma? Or something else? Since the main appeal of the game seems to be NTR and having the Husband get cucked, I find it odd if it was being set up to have the Husband "cheat" on Hana as well.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played in ages due to the DRM stuff but what seems to be the current plan with Riko? Have the Husband sleep with her? Have Riko sleep with someone else like Yuma? Or something else? Since the main appeal of the game seems to be NTR and having the Husband get cucked, I find it odd if it was being set up to have the Husband "cheat" on Hana as well.
he wont but it would be funny

Mar 10, 2020
Yuma being set up to either be with Riko or continue the play with Hana (maybe?)

Reactions: Rastafoo

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
I 1000% agree with that. The VN would lost all it value for me if it ends up as another super generic boring uninteresting and throw-away Netorare pile of garbage. Sorry and excuses for those that love that kind of stuff, but you already have tons and tons and tons of that, so don't take it too hard if I really want this VN staying in Netorase territory and get upset when it does not.

It is already a little in the gray zone, and Tatsuki started to imagine pregnancy cuck. If you switch Yuma with a little strong character it is extremely hard to justify why didn't Hana falls right into muscle man's control. I mean with how Tatsuki's character setup I can't see light netorase wibe possibility with any muscle guy, old big dick, etc.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
So possible future plot
work girl will end up with yuma
hana will end up with muscle guy
cucky mentioned the possibility of hana with others this update
and usually stuff he mentions happens as he slowly gets into the idea of X Y Z
muscle guy will start because hana controls what happens
and he would be more assertive then yuma whos always passive

possibly threesomes, which i expect to happen between yuma hana and cucky

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So possible future plot
work girl will end up with yuma
hana will end up with muscle guy
cucky mentioned the possibility of hana with others this update
and usually stuff he mentions happens as he slowly gets into the idea of X Y Z
muscle guy will start because hana controls what happens
and he would be more assertive then yuma whos always passive
possibly threesomes, which i expect to happen between yuma hana and cucky
Bro what if Work Girl discovers that Protag is a cuck? How would she even react?? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes