3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
the game now needs to be online (so you cant avoid the below checks without a good crack)
The game has a method to disable shared save files (i used to share those, they often broke within hours)
the game has a method to disable shared passwords (happened previously several times, sometimes needing a new download)
the game now has a method to update the DRM online (so the previous crack methods alone wont work)

posting a save at most maybe gives us like 8-10 hours assuming its posted when fallen is asleep or something
So like Rob Ford, we need crack

ALSO there is less updates now then there used to be, its currently at about 1 per month
Latest Patreon Release (v0.19):
VIP/Mega Fan:
Feb 18
Next Patreon Release (v0.20):
VIP/Mega Fan:
March 18, 21h00 PT

FallenEros basically said he was at risk of burnout, having to do the artwork and story and post every 2 weeks
id assume he has a real job and things to deal with, so they extended time between updates to make it easier to handle
for us, big sad. for him, better work life balance, and less risk of the game being abandoned

us free users cant complain because we get it for free, if i was paying for it, i may have complaints if updates got halved
its possible the patreon leaking it immediately is going to impact FallenEros to do more, who knows
the DLC also makes it a little weird because its kinda spending time on a 2nd project, but he is meeting his new deadlines
but thats up to the patreons to decide how to support, hes doing well compared to Infidelisoft with 6 times the supporters
so he is doing something right

ill agree that this update isn't my favorite, its a story update, no H scenes, just CG
but that's kind of the thing with VN and erotica, you need story to set the stakes for the H scenes
otherwise the CG pack has the same value as the game only better because you can look at anything without waiting
without longer updates its a necessary evil
i really liked the bed scene update the will they wont they
i didn't care for the actual creampie update, it seemed very direct in where it was going, i had hoped for more teasing
hana being like i control what's allowed, so ima get a creampie the very next H scene, seemed fast paced
maybe he can retroactively add scenes there like he did with a bathroom BJ awhile back
I swear,when this game is complete,there is still goin to be people complaining that the pace is too fast,and when this happens,remember the guys who complained about his rythim of update delivery.
Now talking a little more serious here,i dont see problem in the pace he is putting,the quality on the writting is still ok for me,plus he is adding some other details on parts that happens on previous updates,here's hoping for a good advance but cant really ask for it since i dont fund him yet,so i'm going to wait for leaks and the releases at their pace.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Gallery is part of extra patch and dev probably won't do that with you all stealing premium content
how much is Fallen paying you to whiteknight this hard?

this "stealing premium content" argument is pointless, even patreons on the 2nd tier do not get the gallery patch, you need to be subed to the Mega Fan tier for it, so, its straight out scam

gallery is a basic feature on any of these VNs/games

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
its not a scam if you know what your getting
its up front, its honest, you just dont think its a fair trade, and be honest, its not worth $15 a month
factor in that the games been in dev for about a year that's $180 if you did it from the start
and no games really work $180
i feel like patreon isn't about getting your moneys worth
its more you going "i enjoy your work, please keep making it"
and supporting a indie dev like you would a small business
then actually getting return on investment

That being said, could split the gallery patch into chunks
$5 CG viewer
$10 Flowchart
$15 scene viewer
i assume the issue is that makes it more likely to leak, but I've had the extras patches most of the time and choose not to include them, same reason i dont release my cracks immediately, thanks to the early leak this release i could of posted one within hours, but i wanna leave patreons with something

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I like how lighthearted it has felt so far. idk might just be me but NTR games feel way too aggressive often times
I disagree I think this game is way to aggressive, as in a grown woman with a milf body aggressively piledrives her pussy on a lil bowyy who somehow is packing a post pubescent meat rocket, while the husband bops his bologna and prematurely ejaculates in a corner somewhere. Legend has it his dick shrinks 1 cm after every buss. Yea sounds quite aggressive doesn't it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ducker4ever

Aug 17, 2019
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Enjoy your nothing burger.
pass please

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
Indecent Wife Hana v.19.5 Cracked by FOX$, no password and no internet required.

ATTENTION! The version says 18.5 but in fact it has all the contents for 19.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
do you have another site to download? this site downloads very slow I don't know why, since my internet is 400MB

megamindking

Feb 14, 2023
welp, if a cracks already out may as well post mine aswell, usually i wait longer
just add these to the 1.19.5 leaked copies GAME folder and your good

also Mr Fox, its nice to see a new method to crack the game :)
its not working for me, i put it at the game folder but it still doesnt open the gallery and cgs and the password screens desappear.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes