3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I tried playing this game but couldn't get into the art style. Can someone give a summary of the story up til the latest update?
The game is set to have two routes; one is all lovey dovey, the other is intended to be more domination focused.
Route 1 is nearly completed, the dev has publicly stated it will be done in 2-3 more updates.
Route 1 is focused on your wife Hana having lewd fun with an 18 year old college boy named Yuma.
Route 2 will be focused on your wife Hana fucking more than 1 man.

mbmn

May 6, 2022
Route 1 is nearly completed, the dev has publicly stated it will be done in 2-3 more updates.
Route 1 is focused on your wife Hana having lewd fun with an 18 year old college boy named Yuma.
Route 2 will be focused on your wife Hana fucking more than 1 man.
R1 - netorase
R2 -NTR?

Reactions: akame1234

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is that confirmed, or just what you think will happen?
In case you haven't gotten to that point in the game; its mentioned that Katsuo is affiliated with the onsen, I think he owns it or something. The onsen route has not yet been built, and that's the one with Katsuo. And later in the game if Protag demonstrates a strong distrust of Hana, she is shown to be irritated and its left as a cliffhanger.

So, Hana going beyond a skinny college boy, is heavily foreshadowed.
And It won't happen in route 1, because the dev in Discord said it'll be 2 updates til route 1 is done, and there are no men present in Route 1 for Hana to fuck besides Yuma.

ROUTE 2 WILL BE LEGENDARY!!!

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I like the game, but it's uncomfortable for me to see the mc agree with everything, it seems that his sex life instead of improving since he fulfills a fetish has become just masturbation. Also, will he have the chance to have fun with some lady?
Edit: Man, the stupidity of the most beta mc I've ever seen is getting hard for me the more I play.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I like the game, but it's uncomfortable for me to see the mc agree with everything, it seems that his sex life instead of improving since he fulfills a fetish has become just masturbation. Also, will he have the chance to have fun with some lady?
Edit: Man, the stupidity of the most beta mc I've ever seen is getting hard for me the more I play.
Its often mentioned that he has sex with Hana off-screen, but if you're speed reading you might miss it. There is hope he might have a shot with his office subordinate (Riko) but to be honest, the patrons have a heavy influence on what happens, and the patrons don't care that you dislike ntr

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Its often mentioned that he has sex with Hana off-screen, but if you're speed reading you might miss it. There is hope he might have a shot with his office subordinate (Riko) but to be honest, the patrons have a heavy influence on what happens, and the patrons don't care that you dislike ntr
My only critique of this story is that I wish Fallen Eros would have put a few more sex pics with Hana and MC, just to show that MC truly is getting off on Hana's methods. Three or four pics scattered throughout would go a long way in my opinion.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
My only critique of this story is that I wish Fallen Eros would have put a few more sex pics with Hana and MC, just to show that MC truly is getting off on Hana's methods. Three or four pics scattered throughout would go a long way in my opinion.
A normal dev would, but because he's been making unpublished CGs for the Hana POV route, he hasn't.

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
Often ?? Maybe once or twice, It's not like needed or by any means not a saving grace for tatsuki's level of patheticness. Most of the time tatsuki is away from home because of work, %90 percent of the story tatsuki cumming in his pant... Well I guess what light or soft netorase can change from person to person.

I don't think anybody expects vanilla love from this game but there big difference between a green tea whore and an indecent wife also a perverted undecisive man and bug. Very patron who wants it will be the first one quit when it gets repetitive and dull.

Although I give credit to Fallen for not stretching the story too much and keeping a good pace.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
In the onsen route and dlcs.
Seems like Yuma friend won in the poll,if he aint the one with the big package,i'm gonna be sad,since yuma is probably out of specs already and Tatsuo being the one with big junk is just too cliche

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
shota is even more cliche
suggest you taking a look on the site,at least on the part of gaming,its not that common(easier to see the guy being the cliche definition of bull,or bbc,the one that get that holy shit boyo is packing is a little less common,even more so when the game has some quality writting)there is a good quantity of these but with quality are few,most i know come from NTRMAn and some jrpgs we get around here,but thanks to patreon policies its getting more annoying to get these
P.S.
Dunno if my tone was understandable enough,but i did agree that its not exactly the twist of the century see the infamous hung shota apparition,but we lack these with the quality of text that this game yealds

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes