3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 10, 2020
Seems like Yuma friend won in the poll,if he aint the one with the big package,i'm gonna be sad,since yuma is probably out of specs already and Tatsuo being the one with big junk is just too cliche
Yeah Yuma's friend has the big package. Probably Hana will use that as a tease to Yuma and ntr him. Yuma's dlc will also be in Yuma's pov. Also the poll just determines what the dev will do first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah Yuma's friend has the big package. Probably Hana will use that as a tease to Yuma and ntr him. Yuma's dlc will also be in Yuma's pov. Also the poll just determines what the dev will do first.
Waiting to see,although i would prefer Yuma becuz,well,Fallen Eros made something cool when he actually managed to make the trio work so well in this strange relationship of theirs that i would prefer to see diferent options of it in the general even if it was just a text change,i mean,the cgs are punctual,and serve for you to get the main picture,but they are very specific and the text is where the magic things really happen....dunno if Tatsuo or Yuma friend will fit well,but this is just me not wanting to risk see things go to shit for nothing,but them again,maybe that goes well and everyone likes it,only time will tell....

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
It usually happens after day 12,on the patreon,here can it can take some while till the cracked version appears,but the official updare always come around day 12 of each month
The update for March comes out on the 18th if Fallen's PC problems don't cause a delay.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The update for March comes out on the 18th if Fallen's PC problems don't cause a delay.
He's said multiple times in discord he's behind schedule and won't be delivering a wallpaper this time. I hope he doesn't skip this month.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He's said multiple times in discord he's behind schedule and won't be delivering a wallpaper this time. I hope he doesn't skip this month.
He probably wont skip it,but he will probably have to release it in a state he didnt want to,dunno if it was a good idea to have made the update in more parts than one

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I haven't played it since v7.0 I check on updates and spoilers from time to time, but now what, yuma going to take the husband's place and be the mc and hana will sleep with his friend and continue netorase with yuma instead of her husband??? And the husband what his out now, this was one of the best netorase games, and I was waiting to see the progression of the relationship between hana and her husband how it will grow in loving and understanding each other and I really had high expectation, but now it's just disappointment, I love netorase and the sharing, but I also want a plot and a deep conversation between husband and wife, but there are none in any netorase game I've seen, IWH had great potential but...., I really do hope I'm not the only one who feels this way, and if I'm misunderstanding please tell me and I really hope I'm misunderstanding.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I haven't played it since v7.0 I check on updates and spoilers from time to time, but now what, yuma going to take the husband's place and be the mc and hana will sleep with his friend and continue netorase with yuma instead of her husband??? And the husband what his out now, this was one of the best netorase games, and I was waiting to see the progression of the relationship between hana and her husband how it will grow in loving and understanding each other and I really had high expectation, but now it's just disappointment, I love netorase and the sharing, but I also want a plot and a deep conversation between husband and wife, but there are none in any netorase game I've seen, IWH had great potential but...., I really do hope I'm not the only one who feels this way, and if I'm misunderstanding please tell me and I really hope I'm misunderstanding.
Fallen has stated multiple times that he has no plans to make the story go into NTR. So no, Hana won’t be leaving Tatsuki to cuck Yuma instead.

The Yuma’s Friend DLC will be Hana continuing the Netorase play with Tatsuki. However, there may be moments where Yuma will be involved, and he may feel uncomfortable about Hana doing things with other people apart from Tatsuki since he doesn’t exactly share Tatsuki’s Netorase fetish.

This will all depend on which ending Fallen chooses as the foundation for the DLC. I’m assuming he’s gonna pick one of the endings for the current route as cannon, though he may choose to make DLCs based off of different endings.

I hope this somewhat answers your question and eases your concerns.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Fallen has stated multiple times that he has no plans to make the story go into NTR. So no, Hana won’t be leaving Tatsuki to cuck Yuma instead.

The Yuma’s Friend DLC will be Hana continuing the Netorase play with Tatsuki. However, there may be moments where Yuma will be involved, and he may feel uncomfortable about Hana doing things with other people apart from Tatsuki since he doesn’t exactly share Tatsuki’s Netorase fetish.

This will all depend on which ending Fallen chooses as the foundation for the DLC. I’m assuming he’s gonna pick one of the endings for the current route as cannon, though he may choose to make DLCs based off of different endings.

I hope this somewhat answers your question and eases your concerns.
Thanks really I love IWH and the plot and progression are good the teasing sometimes in annoying but as long as the couple are in it together I'm ok with it, For netorase fans we don't have many games and all of them end's in NTR except for 3 or 4 games which is horribly depressing, anyway thanks a lot I was really gonna quit this now I can wait for new updates.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can't wait for Hana's POV.
Sadly only after all the Tatsuki POV routes are done, as Hana's POV will need the same routes, I wonder how it will present Tatsuki's choices on her POV without just asking the player what he did.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Sadly only after all the Tatsuki POV routes are done, as Hana's POV will need the same routes, I wonder how it will present Tatsuki's choices on her POV without just asking the player what he did.
The CGs are already made by just lacking variations. The first sex CG for example has Hana laying on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs spread waiting for Yuma to walk up to the bed and put it in.

There is no future where Hana was lying the whole time. That's an f95 fever dream

Dec 16, 2022
The CGs are already made by just lacking variations. The first sex CG for example has Hana laying on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs spread waiting for Yuma to walk up to the bed and put it in.

There is no future where Hana was lying the whole time. That's an f95 fever dream
Where is said CG? Share with the class please.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes