3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well it seems that we are getting "Part2" on the 23-24. So i guess the Crack could wait a little longer... :D

Reactions: Nerro
Jan 25, 2021
its worth the wait for the quality, the people who moan that it takes too long and theres too little when it does arrive probably dont do anything other than coom

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
can anyone can guess what is going to happen in upcoming version
Well my guess is, Hana is getting Pregnant by Yuma or they Stop this "Lifestyle" and Tatsuki is gonna be the Dad...^^

But i think we are gonna see one of the Endings.

And for the New Version, chill some Days. ^^

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
saw Fallen mention it will be released on day 23 which means its probably thursday,them we will depend on the guys who crack it and their avaiability to do so...

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
saw Fallen mention it will be released on day 23 which means its probably thursday,them we will depend on the guys who crack it and their avaiability to do so...
Thats Part 2. Or better, the rest of it... due to "PC issues"... ^^ They happen often lately.. xD

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thats Part 2. Or better, the rest of it... due to "PC issues"... ^^ They happen often lately.. xD
well,he wasnt chugging chapters near to the end while already beggining the first dlc in the process,seems like since this part of story is near to the end and he is already putting the other on the oven,well,the game is asking me to update to version 20.01,maybe he is already implementing the new version,just didnt release to the patrons

Reactions: Aereon1104
Nov 1, 2022
well,he wasnt chugging chapters near to the end while already beggining the first dlc in the process,seems like since this part of story is near to the end and he is already putting the other on the oven,well,the game is asking me to update to version 20.01,maybe he is already implementing the new version,just didnt release to the patrons
He's finishing up part 2 as we speak for those of you who want the full update your gonna have to wait until the 23rd

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Wait....god this game reminds me of a Japanese game with similar character design and plot
It's both animated and censored, does anyone know the name of that game?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes