3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Is there a walkthrough or a guide that explains what the different choices mean when it comes to the eventual endings? So far I have just saved at a choice and read both, but I guess those choices ultimately decide which ending you are going to get?

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or a guide that explains what the different choices mean when it comes to the eventual endings? So far I have just saved at a choice and read both, but I guess those choices ultimately decide which ending you are going to get?
well there is not a big choice and dont realy impack the game that much so go with your heart lol

Mar 10, 2020
anything really added from 1.9.5 to 1.9.9?
0.19.5 only has background cg as far as I remember of Takumi and Hana talking on bed before going to sleep. 0.19.9 a cg of Hana laying her head on top of Tats was added instead on bed while talking before going to sleep. It'll be the same cg but zoomed out to show the action on 0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Um so trying to just jump to the new content in the config but it doesn't seem to work... after selecting it do I start a new game? Any help is appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes