3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
hello does any one have a patch for the real relationship or do i have to keep using my imagination?
i think at some moment in the very early game,Yuma was meant to be something like a nephew to Hana,but dunno of the idea ever came out to reality

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
From the patreon post:
Added Content: Night sex at the apartment, hot springs with Hana and Riko, Report from Hana. Entering the "Dominant Hana" ending.
I wonder how far the "dominant Hana" ending goes. Hopefully it still stays netorase to the end.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
From the patreon post:

"Added Content: Night sex at the apartment, hot springs with Hana and Riko, Report from Hana. Entering the "Dominant Hana" ending."

I wonder how far the "dominant Hana" ending goes. Hopefully it still stays netorase to the end.
So the lighthearted route is "dominant Hana"?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Weird, as he hasn't worked on the hotsprings option at all.
Yeah, but it would feel weird if the route that's currently the furthest along were the "dominant" one when it has felt really casual and playful until now, but who knows. In any case the post mentioned that there were "10.500 words added", so there could theoretically be a pretty sizable hot springs update if most of that was for that.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, but it would feel weird if the route that's currently the furthest along were the "dominant" one when it has felt really casual and playful until now, but who knows. In any case the post mentioned that there were "10.500 words added", so there could theoretically be a pretty sizable hot springs update if most of that was for that.
From what I gather route 1 has 2 endings, dominant hana and "lighthearted" hana. That's 2 endings for Main route in Route 1.
There's a branch in route 1 at the hotsprings choice early on, which is NOT the main route and hasn't been touched yet. I call that route Katsuo Route (Route 1b?)

Going to the hotsprings with riko and hana is not related to said route btw.

Route 2 is going home early which also hasn't been touch on.

Fallen Eros is finishing Main route right now.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes