3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well patreons must have loved this update since no one has leaked it.
Nah,when it leaks,it leaks,it aint about content,its more about luck sometimes,sometimes them stars align themselves and someone leaks and the guy who cracks it is just right there to do the thing,and others dont....we seem to not beimg this luck this time,but they come around eventually

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And considering he(Fallen Eros)is just launching all the delayed work in the sequence,i believe whoever leak will probably wait to let all the content avaible till the next update is avaiable

Jltwo12

Nov 7, 2022

SPECIAL NOTES:
start from the beginning of the story, this one is the first Hana POV update
there is nothing new to see if you skip to new content
But i thought this update was following the sex with Hana in the work flat while Tatsuki was sleeping? It even says so in the changelog from the dev patreon.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Well, technically it is a cracked version, but it is for the last update (the one we already have here). It does have the extras unlocked though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll wait for the official Hana POV update, but I hope we get a real version with the extras unlocked at some point.

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Well, technically it is a cracked version, but it is for the last update (the one we already have here). It does have the extras unlocked though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
quite a good update imo..
(but a bummer with those 3d cg)

hoping for more tbh..
XD

and do you already unlock all CG galery?
or it will be ready in the next update i wonder?

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

SPECIAL NOTES:

New CGs in this update are 3D
FallenEros has switched to 3D CGs so they can push more out compared to traditional ones

checkout the IWH discord for more CG not in this update, along with some fanfics

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wtf was that, no wonder it was leaked
quite a good update imo..
(but a bummer with those 3d cg)

hoping for more tbh..
XD

and do you already unlock all CG galery?
or it will be ready in the next update i wonder?
Yea was unique, that fan made is just bland and horrible.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019

SPECIAL NOTES:

the new CGs are 3D
FallenEros has switched to 3D CGs so they can push more out compared to traditional ones

checkout the IWH discord for more CG not in this update, along with some fanfics
If that is really the case then the game loses its special something and becomes a bland game.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

left some code in there by mistake, but it basicly prevents a crash and skips to a few updates ago instead
it wont matter if you dont pick hanas POV near the start of the game

the cracks updated andthe new updates content has been added

i had alot of help with this, i thank those who helped, you know who you are.

TO BE CLEAR PREVIOUS POST WAS A APRIL FOOLS PRANK WITH CHATGPT DIALOGUE
NO 3D ART IS IN IT
THE NEW CONTENT IS NOT HANAS POV
IT EXTENDS THE ENDING OF LAST UPDATE

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
this isn't in the April Fools update but is surprisingly long and coherent for something from chatGPT

worth a read, atleast the first part was commented on by fallen as "great work :D"

bare it mind it is DEFINATELY a harder NTR with hana being less caring about tatsuki and more concerned with herself, but ChatGPT is limited and you have to go with things it assumes about the character.

Story is about 10 pages long

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

left some code in there by mistake, but the cracks updated and as long as you dont pick hanas POV
its the same as normal, hanas POV wont crash but it plays like 4 april fools messages and skips to the scene of yuma jumping on hana to prevent a creampie.
grabbed my proof of concept script by mistake

so i would play from new content
i had alot of help with this, i thank those who helped, you know who you are.

TO BE CLEAR PREVIOUS POST WAS A APRIL FOOLS PRANK WITH CHATGPT DIALOGUE
NO 3D ART IS IN IT
THE NEW CONTENT IS NOT HANAS POV
IT EXTENDS THE ENDING OF LAST UPDATE
So if I understood this correctly, this is the actual new update but with remnants of the April Fools edits left in that don't actually affect the new content? If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to get a version with just the up to date game and none of the April Fools content?

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
So if I understood this correctly, this is the actual new update but with remnants of the April Fools edits left in that don't actually affect the new content? If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to get a version with just the up to date game and none of the April Fools content?
the only thing thats left, basicly prevents a crash, and skips to the content from a few updates ago
hanas POV does not exist, the options there for some reason, but it crashed the game originally.

the POV option is near the start of the game, so if your mainly interested in new content you wont see it.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes