3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
You gonna have to wait 20 years for such a thing until he milks all of his patreons money for that one mate. Just take a seat and do smth else meanwhile. Don't bother asking for such thing at the moment
Honestly seems like this game is wrapping up to the first official ending. Like, one last sex scene and it's over. Then the dev would focus on other choices or the wife's POV

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
It would be really nice if Yuma had managed to fuck Hana in tha ass. After all she said she wanted to try new things.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
It would be really nice if Yuma had managed to fuck Hana in tha ass. After all she said she wanted to try new things.
That's what I thought at the end of the last update. Tatsuki sees a naked Riko and assumes Yuma is fucking her, but you don't see Yuma. I think Hana's face is nestled in Riko's crotch, and Yuma is behind Hana fucking her in the ass.

As you said, Hana wants to try something new.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nozu

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Maaan what a cliffhanger for new update hahaha. Also did Fallen Eros add another option for another route? Aw i wish you focused on current route first untill finish before moving on to another route. But good job and thanks for update.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maaan what a cliffhanger for new update hahaha. Also did Fallen Eros add another option for another route? Aw i wish you focused on current route first untill finish before moving on to another route. But good job and thanks for update.
Another route? I guess I'm making the right choice by waiting until all of Tatsuki's POV is finished, in case Fallen changes stuff or adds new choices to older content as well, because it was only supposed to have 2 routes, so anything is possible.

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
I find that the Indecent Wife Hana game is good but is sorely lacking in choice because the husband is left with no choice whether to be able to cuckold his wife or to choose whether or not to be cuckolded it is only for Hana and especially Yuma me who think for the new update finally give tatsuki the power to cuckold his wife with riko and down no that yuma again and more hana punished her husband for seeing yuma fuck riko and i'm sure later hana will join yuma and riko no tale that the scenes with the mary are always the same and there are no masses 4 to 6 in the whole game but yuma more than 20 and everything different no tale the small blurred image in each scene that I don't understand why it are blurry me I say give more choices to the mary that he chooses whether or not he wants to be cuckolded or that he fucks his wife in front of yuma to show him who the boss is and that he will never be able to touch her because the the mary who must be the male protagonist of the game and low it's not him it's yuma the mary it's just a person who goes through it that's all

and sorry if it is badly translated in English and not my language

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sauron_SS
Jan 25, 2021
I find that the Indecent Wife Hana game is good but is sorely lacking in choice because the husband is left with no choice whether to be able to cuckold his wife or to choose whether or not to be cuckolded it is only for Hana and especially Yuma me who think for the new update finally give tatsuki the power to cuckold his wife with riko and down no that yuma again and more hana punished her husband for seeing yuma fuck riko and i'm sure later hana will join yuma and riko no tale that the scenes with the mary are always the same and there are no masses 4 to 6 in the whole game but yuma more than 20 and everything different no tale the small blurred image in each scene that I don't understand why it are blurry me I say give more choices to the mary that he chooses whether or not he wants to be cuckolded or that he fucks his wife in front of yuma to show him who the boss is and that he will never be able to touch her because the the mary who must be the male protagonist of the game and low it's not him it's yuma the mary it's just a person who goes through it that's all

and sorry if it is badly translated in English and not my language
There will be more routes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sauron_SS
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes