3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
The free one doesn't have a Gallery. It's kinda annoying but that's what made me drop this game. Why is a gallery part of the premium experience is something I honestly don't want to know I guess
and you have to be a 10 doller guy or above to get all the options

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How many endings is this going to have, I doubt all the choices really matter that much, but a few definitely should matter a lot, given what they represent.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHana-0.20.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
the last 2 public releases were meant to be 1 update, so they aren't particularly long
hes been having some issues keeping up lately, i assume because hes working on things that aren't in current updates
(DLC, hana pov, future updates, ???)
the Hana route showed up at one point retroactively in the story without any content so it just crashes, so hes looked at it enough that the scenes have been given names, so he knows whats coming.
time management is a issue with projects driven by passion, i assume hes like i want to work on this, but hes promised to work on something else, and is kinda falling behind doing a mix of both or suffering from burnout and doing his best to meet his timelines.

i think the last official public update ended with a cliffhanger for a short scene
this update one basically just finishes the short scene and adds the cliffhanger for the new patreon update
if you used the piracy release, your not gonna get much out of it.
i think its basically at the same spot, but the cliffhanger got updated slightly to the new cannon.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
IndecentWifeHana-0.20.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the new update cracked? It asks you to log in to download the torrent.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
It's the latest 20.9 update.
As for the logging in; accounts allow us to manage our platform. Please refer to this post for further info.
The patreon post says the latest update is 0.21 and the 0.20.9 release that was in the torrent seems barely different from the 0.20.5 release (just added a few lines of text before Hana started showing the video at the end). Just making sure, but this isn't the update they released 12 hours ago, right?

Mar 10, 2020
The patreon post says the latest update is 0.21 and the 0.20.9 release that was in the torrent seems barely different from the 0.20.5 release (just added a few lines of text before Hana started showing the video at the end). Just making sure, but this isn't the update they released 12 hours ago, right?
Yes. The dev updated the thread with 0.20.9 as the official public version. No need for cracks. Devilkin just posted a torrent as an option for download. The latest version is yet to be leaked.

Reactions: yilkin

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Yes. The dev updated the thread with 0.20.9 as the official public version. No need for cracks. Devilkin just posted a torrent as an option for download. The latest version is yet to be leaked.
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
May I ask for cg please? I can't afford pc or laptop, my 8 years old laptop is broken and undergoing service rn

Although this game's selling point is probably the dialogue so I'd recommend a playtrough or something, the CG is sparse

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes