3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I think that Hana tricked Tatsuki into this lifestyle.
In one of the first scenes where she undresses in front of Yuma in the bathroom.
Then showing and explaining the female body and showing her pussy to Yuma, seals the deal.
She watched Tatsukis reaction and talked to him about it and used it to her benefit.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
did i get this right? i´m watching this game and "Turning the Page". Both devs want me to spend money for games, thats develeopments are still in progress? and they want me to pay maybe 20 bucks per month to get stuff that kept me entertained for less than half an hour? Damn, if i knew that earlier i would have skipped my education, with DAZ and my dirty Mind i will become a fucking billionare.................Sick-Prick-Productions...........a new Star is born ;) :D :D :D
But Indecent Wife Hana has teased impregnation so I choose Hana. I haven't played "Turning the Page" yet but is it good?

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
How many people does the wife do it with? I dont like shota characters at all.

also, can we make the wife not do it with the shot character?

Reactions: Rugerrell6

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019

1 ATM but, I don't know why this game has shota tag tbh... the supposed "shota" character is not small and his dick is no where near an average sized penis let a alone to be shota...

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
1 ATM but, I don't know why this game has shota tag tbh... the supposed "shota" character is not small and his dick is no where near an average sized penis let a alone to be shota...
He used to be a shota and was aged up to comply with Patreon (I assume) so he's one in spirit and, more importantly, he'll statisfy those seeking the tag out.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
He used to be a shota and was aged up to comply with Patreon (I assume) so he's one in spirit and, more importantly, he'll statisfy those seeking the tag out.
Even in sprites he doesn't look like a shota to me... and frankly I don't care about it since I'm not into it anyways.

Reactions: Sauron_SS

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

The whole game is centered around the not-quite nephew and Hana having sex.
Shota (per this site's tag definition) means pre-pubescent, which this teen has never been. But I agree that the shota tag does bring in a certain crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Aug 16, 2020

I understand it's your way of thinking and your perception that you don't like shota which is fine. However asking to remove it all together is not right as you cannot put a burden of your perception onto someone else, why should others suffer just because you don't like it.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
wait a minute... since when the shota tag has been removed? am i missing something or was I wrong? either ways having it on this game was misleading anyway.

Reactions: clowns234

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
If that scene doesn't have Hana getting fucked in the ass, it's a huge wasted opportunity. Her big butt + that angle + her talking about going all out? Yeah, it better not just be toys.

Reactions: nozu

Onemeeh

Feb 27, 2021
But Indecent Wife Hana has teased impregnation so I choose Hana. I haven't played "Turning the Page" yet but is it good?
So far its a very good corruption story about a uni teacher. would say its great.
Its as of yet teasing impregnation a bit aswell but yea we havent come there yet. In Turining the page you can see the FMC pov directly. The action does have a long build up and the corruption is built up more slowly over time bit by bit doing more and more. Personally would say the art and dialog is better than indecent hana.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
wait a minute... since when the shota tag has been removed? am i missing something or was I wrong? either ways having it on this game was misleading anyway.
Since patreon fucked up the chance,although shota aint exactly a cup of tea for everyone

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Awhile now. Thanks to Pateron the bull has been aged up (now a college student) and is no longer Hana's nephew.

I'm sure a patch will change that in the finish product (if it's seen to completion) but that sailed long ago. No shota here.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Awhile now. Thanks to Pateron the bull has been aged up (now a college student) and is no longer Hana's nephew.

I'm sure a patch will change that in the finish product (if it's seen to completion) but that sailed long ago. No shota here.
When did this change take place? Like which update?

mbmn

May 6, 2022
After choosing the 'keep Yuma' path, is there only one scene and the end of the story, or is there a possibility for further development and new events in that direction?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes