3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is there Patreon gated content in this game? I have yet to play it, but I've been downloading the different versions. I have a "0.16.1 Patreon Cracked" version that's 336 MB. While the current "0.20.9 Public" version is 244 MB?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is there Patreon gated content in this game? I have yet to play it, but I've been downloading the different versions. I have a "0.16.1 Patreon Cracked" version that's 336 MB. While the current "0.20.9 Public" version is 244 MB?
While I am uncertain about the public release, I do know that the patron release just finished one of the greatest sex scenes in the game. Art so good, it was more than worth the price of patreon. The images are still etched in my mind. 10/10. If you have the money, I strongly recommend signing up for the patreon and getting the route 1 completion version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamarexx

Autark

Jan 20, 2018

Although this game's selling point is probably the dialogue so I'd recommend a playtrough or something, the CG is sparse
Is there a trick to open the Site? Because there loads nothing... Or is this Country related? xD

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
While I am uncertain about the public release, I do know that the patron release just finished one of the greatest sex scenes in the game. Art so good, it was more than worth the price of patreon. The images are still etched in my mind. 10/10. If you have the money, I strongly recommend signing up for the patreon and getting the route 1 completion version.
The pubic hair feature in this game doesn't even work. Gimme a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ouryuken and NyuNyu

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Is there a trick to open the Site? Because there loads nothing... Or is this Country related? xD
There are tutorials online for that, it's a common question. But if you want just this gallery the other reply to you has the same thing I linked and it's freely accessible

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Not sure what you're talking about, worked for me
Probably because you're late in the game and I just started. The early sex scenes don't have pubes. Her sprite has them, but not the CGs. Making the option pretty moot. Her having pubes should have been the default from the start.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Yeah, and it's lame AF how she's not the protagonist. I'm already sick of playing as her husband and going through his entire emotional spectrum when it would be much more fun to know what she's experiencing instead. If there's one thing about this game that's too Japanese, it's that.
While I agree with you that this game is too Japanese, isn't the purpose of NTR cuckolding is to play as the husband FOV?
But yeah this whole office work boring shit in every Japanese NTR games has to stop...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
While I agree with you that this game is too Japanese, isn't the purpose of NTR cuckolding is to play as the husband FOV?
But yeah this whole office work boring shit in every Japanese NTR games has to stop...
Isn't the purpose of a hentai game supposed to be the hentai? I've been sitting through this shit on auto-play for like 4 hours now and nothing has happened yet. I'm into cuckolding, but not when the whole thing revolves around the husband. Meaning if he doesn't get to see it, you don't get to see it. I hate cuckolding games that make you play through the whole story from the husband's perspective first, only to unlock the wife's perspective in some other kind of replay section.

So once again I must ask, does this game have Patreon gated content? Does the "extras patch" unlock her POV or does it only unlock the gallery modes?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Isn't the purpose of a hentai game supposed to be the hentai? I've been sitting through this shit on auto-play for like 4 hours now and nothing has happened yet. I'm into cuckolding, but not when the whole thing revolves around the husband. Meaning if he doesn't get to see it, you don't get to see it. I hate cuckolding games that make you play through the whole story from the husband's perspective first, only to unlock the wife's perspective in some other kind of replay section.

So once again I must ask, does this game have Patreon gated content? Does the "extras patch" unlock her POV or does it only unlock the gallery modes?
From what I have gathered from comments here, the Dev is finishing up this path first (which is almost done) and then he will retell the story through Hanna's POV. The public version is dropped here when the new release is dropped on his patreon. Public version is the previous patreon version (minus the gallery?).

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The pubic hair feature in this game doesn't even work. Gimme a break.
also yeah, pubes option is useless, Fallen said that its only for the sprites cuz doing it for the CGs requires effort

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes