3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
There will be more routes
I ask to see because the husband leaves behind when he is the main character in the game he is worse than the 5 carriage wheel the creator of the game will have to really change a lot of things because the MC is entitled to nothing no crumbs see nothing at all I don't know if Devoted Wife and a plagiarism of Indecent Wife Hana but in this one the MC has the right to fuck his wife although he can make almost no choice either he just fantasizes a little that his wife could cheat him with kenji or are boss otherwise nothing a normal married life the total opposite of the MC of Indecent Wife Hana where there is nothing for the MC to fuck his wife she has every right to do what she wants even leads the other women to sleep with yuma but the husband reduced nothing to it state of larva or unknown

and in the same type of games there is also Wifey's Dilemma Revisited and my future wife

dant my future wife you can really be cuckolded by your wife or cuckold your wife by cheating on her

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019
I ask to see because the husband leaves behind when he is the main character in the game he is worse than the 5 carriage wheel the creator of the game will have to really change a lot of things because the MC is entitled to nothing no crumbs see nothing at all I don't know if Devoted Wife and a plagiarism of Indecent Wife Hana but in this one the MC has the right to fuck his wife although he can make almost no choice either he just fantasizes a little that his wife could cheat him with kenji or are boss otherwise nothing a normal married life the total opposite of the MC of Indecent Wife Hana where there is nothing for the MC to fuck his wife she has every right to do what she wants even leads the other women to sleep with yuma but the husband reduced nothing to it state of larva or unknown

and in the same type of games there is also Wifey's Dilemma Revisited and my future wife

dant my future wife you can really be cuckolded by your wife or cuckold your wife by cheating on her
Do you know other games like this or are they the only ones?
I like how you think :)

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022

Devoted Wife is a good example. If you are a patron, there are some additional scenes that are not part of the story. It's kinda like Marvel's "What If" show. It's basically content that is there if other decisions had been made or situations had occurred that aren't in the game itself or are part of the story. You get to see what would happen in these scenarios. It would kinda be neat if IWH did something similar with Hana doing some stuff that Tats may or may not like to appease fans with "what if" scenarios. The additional content in Devoted Wife is really short too.

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
in the new update i saw that it goes meter Portuguese translation added
- Spanish translation added
- Japanese translation added

he could also put the french translation

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
do anyone can guess what will happen in latest version
Hana has already said to her husband that she wanted to try a new thing, and there is nothing left to try except anal sex. So I'm certain that she will show him that on the last video she made with Yuma. It will also be like a punishment for Tatsuki for spying on Yuma and Riko.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Did they release the new update??
It was supposed to be a patron release today,if we will happen to get it today?hardly possible,the guys who release the cracked version normally only release when there's content enough for people stop bitching,so unless Fallen Eros put a good amount of content,they will probably wait till it have enough for avoid the bitching wave

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes