3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Great story! I enjoyed read through the dialogue a lot! Very nice build up erotic.
And I saw many "secret" inside Hana's words. I wonder he will reveal it in the future?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes it does matter! This is a pirate site and a popular game like this should be leaked within a day or so of it being released.
Not if the guys who are responsible leaking it arent interested in leaking.And let's be honest,they sometimes are right,better for them to wait to leak something with more substance than simply leaking every update even if some of them are just some polishment in dialogues and text,and see this thread turning into a shitshow over a update that didnt satisfied some guys.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not if the guys who are responsible leaking it arent interested in leaking.And let's be honest,they sometimes are right,better for them to wait to leak something with more substance than simply leaking every update even if some of them are just some polishment in dialogues and text,and see this thread turning into a shitshow over a update that didnt satisfied some guys.
Legit true. I remember after the first creampie, the next update was all dialogue until Tatsuki wakes up in the middle of the night. It wasn't until the month after, that we saw why he woke up (cucking scene obviously). Some updates are like that :p

Reactions: iklanbaso

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Very cool!
Thank you, wow, I didn't think The Fallen Eros himself would comment!
I would say I a little too hype with your game, so I made some fan art contents.
I wonder if I could share more on your post? I'm just afraid post too much will become a spammer :">

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Thank you, wow, I didn't think The Fallen Eros himself would comment!
I would say I a little too hype with your game, so I made some fan art contents.
I wonder if I could share more on your post? I'm just afraid post too much will become a spammer :">
Sure! Share what you want. You can even hop on the discord on the fan art channel and post

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes