3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Guessing the option that was there in the preferences couple updates ago was decided to be abandoned then
A lot of updates ago to be frank,but let's be honest,if it was something Fallen could do easily without delaying the job,he would've probably done by now.
I'm sad it cant be done but meh,game first route almost complete,and there will be dlcs and the all kind of things then.Maybe there will space for something similar in the future,or maybe it wont even be needed,who knows...at least i'll get something good till DC decides to update SS again(i swear,Judith never saw so far as it is right now)

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
The update seems super hot so far, but the grammar seems to have taken a nosedive for some reason. Maybe there was no time to proofread the script, but it's full of typos and wonky grammar this time.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The update seems super hot so far, but the grammar seems to have taken a nosedive for some reason. Maybe there was no time to proofread the script, but it's full of typos and wonky grammar this time.
Yeah, I'm busy with work and following other projects currently, so I haven't done any corrections to this version. Usually, I did the corrections when it was out for VIPs, so later users wouldn't see as many typos and such, but I just don't have time right now for that.

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
Man, this was a sad ending for Tatsuki lol(well most likely he will never have a traditional good ending). I can't say whether I liked it or not, it was interesting to read. Despite the tragedy that unfolds, I found myself chuckling at the absurdity of it all.

While I wouldn't say this is a great h-game due to the lack of CG, voice acting, and sound, but it does deliver on the angsty and regretful Japanese-style storytelling part.

If you accept Tatsuki's passive and spineless character, then this ending makes sense.

However, the claim that Tatsuki and Hana love each other doesn't quite hold up, as their lack of past and interaction together makes it seem like they merely settled for each other.

The way story is written Hana indulged in her sexual libido with a young lover and makes her husband believe she doing it for Tatsuki also she looks like a woman type who has done all the party stuff and finds a monthly non-risk paycheck guy for marriage. Tatsuki accepts it partly because he enjoys cumming on his pant but mostly fears losing the hana and he believes he can't find a better woman than her.

They don't have a child, and based on the story, it seems like they haven't explored each other fully but they are going for directly sharing stuff lol. I am not saying it is absurd it is just slipper slope for both of them which most cases turn into catastrophe.If Tatsuki had even a bit of self-confidence or Hana encountered a man who pursued her more aggressively, this marriage sinks like a titanic.

They love each other more like a bool variable set true without supporting evidence at least for now :D.

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
Man, this was a sad ending for Tatsuki lol(well most likely he will never have a traditional good ending). I can't say whether I liked it or not, it was interesting to read. Despite the tragedy that unfolds, I found myself chuckling at the absurdity of it all.

While I wouldn't say this is a great h-game due to the lack of CG, voice acting, and sound, but it does deliver on the angsty and regretful Japanese-style storytelling part.

If you accept Tatsuki's passive and spineless character, then this ending makes sense.

However, the claim that Tatsuki and Hana love each other doesn't quite hold up, as their lack of past and interaction together makes it seem like they merely settled for each other.

The way story is written Hana indulged in her sexual libido with a young lover and makes her husband believe she doing it for Tatsuki also she looks like a woman type who has done all the party stuff and finds a monthly non-risk paycheck guy for marriage. Tatsuki accepts it partly because he enjoys cumming on his pant but mostly fears losing the hana and he believes he can't find a better woman than her.

They don't have a child, and based on the story, it seems like they haven't explored each other fully but they are going for directly sharing stuff lol. I am not saying it is absurd it is just slipper slope for both of them which most cases turn into catastrophe.If Tatsuki had even a bit of self-confidence or Hana encountered a man who pursued her more aggressively, this marriage sinks like a titanic.

They love each other more like a bool variable set true without supporting evidence at least for now :D.
Thanks for the summary. I was thinking whether it is finally time to play it again. But it seems I should shelve it for some months or even a year so other routes can develop. An angsty and regetfull story is not bad at all, but I have enough negativity in my own life for now. So thanks for sparing me.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

Thanks for the summary. I was thinking whether it is finally time to play it again. But it seems I should shelve it for some months or even a year so other routes can develop. An angsty and regetfull story is not bad at all, but I have enough negativity in my own life for now. So thanks for sparing me.
I don't really agree with that interpretation myself. Sure, Tatsuki has a lot of internal angst whenever the sex is going on, but it's always limited to the moment when it's actively happening and he's letting his imagination run wild. However, the story always makes sure to have a breather in between those moments where the emotional turmoil calms down and he discusses things with Hana and they both make sure everything is still okay and they haven't gone too far. Also, Hana always follows Tatsuki's wishes immediately without protesting, so I see no reason to assume she's secretly just doing this for herself. Even in the current ending where Hana is the most dominant she has been, she agrees to end the play with Yuma right away and doesn't try to make Tatsuki change his mind or manipulate him.

Sure, we don't know what the final cliffhanger is going to be, the route has hinted that they might look for a new guy to continue the play with, but from everything we've seen so far I'd say it's still safe to assume that Hana will keep doing this for Tatsuki and respect his wishes, because there has been no indication otherwise and the dev has never hinted at anything else.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't really agree with that interpretation myself. Sure, Tatsuki has a lot of internal angst whenever the sex is going on, but it's always limited to the moment when it's actively happening and he's letting his imagination run wild. However, the story always makes sure to have a breather in between those moments where the emotional turmoil calms down and he discusses things with Hana and they both make sure everything is still okay and they haven't gone too far. Also, Hana always follows Tatsuki's wishes immediately without protesting, so I see no reason to assume she's secretly just doing this for herself. Even in the current ending where Hana is the most dominant she has been, she agrees to end the play with Yuma right away and doesn't try to make Tatsuki change his mind or manipulate him.

Sure, we don't know what the final cliffhanger is going to be, the route has hinted that they might look for a new guy to continue the play with, but from everything we've seen so far I'd say it's still safe to assume that Hana will keep doing this for Tatsuki and respect his wishes, because there has been no indication otherwise and the dev has never hinted at anything else.
It feels like Hana ending will probably be the closest thing to a "canon" ending that leaves the story as open as possible to be integrated with future DLC. In that sense, this ending can't feel "too final" with Tatsuki being in full control of his insecurities or Hana being displayed as absolutely 100% devoted because that would kind of kill the fetish the dev is trying to work with.

Because of that I am a bit inclined to agree with the other user that this ending is a bit short of the level of wholesomeness I would have preferred. I do think the Yuma farewell H-scene was really well made and the extra edge to it was an interesting touch, but the emotional payoff was kinda lacking with the whole family-building part of the story barely being addressed and the chemistry/passion between Hana and Tatsuki kind of not being there. It did border on feeling that Hana was just settling for Tatsuki when to some level she would still rather pursue Yuma, I know that's part of the play but it leaves a weird taste when that's the idea that's lingering in the player's mind in what should be the ending.

I think a problem I have realized with some of the recent developments is that it feels like Tatsuki and Hana can't have a genuine conversation about sex anymore, all of it unavoidably devolves into being about their play with Hana giving elusive answers to tease him and Tatsuki not wanting to learn anything because fetish. The scene left me wandering how Hana actually feels about anal play, does she enjoy it? Now that it has come up is it something she would like to try with Tatsuki? Or is it more something she wants to reserve as a super kinky thing exclusive to their play? I get the appeal of toying with those secrets and being roundabout as part of their play, but those things not being resolved afterwards feels unsatisfying to me.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
It feels like Hana ending will probably be the closest thing to a "canon" ending that leaves the story as open as possible to be integrated with future DLC. In that sense, this ending can't feel "too final" with Tatsuki being in full control of his insecurities or Hana being displayed as absolutely 100% devoted because that would kind of kill the fetish the dev is trying to work with.

Because of that I am a bit inclined to agree with the other user that this ending is a bit short of the level of wholesomeness I would have preferred. I do think the Yuma farewell H-scene was really well made and the extra edge to it was an interesting touch, but the emotional payoff was kinda lacking with the whole family-building part of the story barely being addressed and the chemistry/passion between Hana and Tatsuki kind of not being there. It did border on feeling that Hana was just settling for Tatsuki when to some level she would still rather pursue Yuma, I know that's part of the play but it leaves a weird taste when that's the idea that's lingering in the player's mind in what should be the ending.

I think a problem I have realized with some of the recent developments is that it feels like Tatsuki and Hana can't have a genuine conversation about sex anymore, all of it unavoidably devolves into being about their play with Hana giving elusive answers to tease him and Tatsuki not wanting to learn anything because fetish. The scene left me wandering how Hana actually feels about anal play, does she enjoy it? Now that it has come up is it something she would like to try with Tatsuki? Or is it more something she wants to reserve as a super kinky thing exclusive to their play? I get the appeal of toying with those secrets and being roundabout as part of their play, but those things not being resolved afterwards feels unsatisfying to me.
Armchair Author

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

I still didn't get the impression that Hana was "settling" for Tatsuki, there hasn't been anything indicating that so far. In my opinion the slight issues the current ending has are less about anything like that and more that it was just a bit rushed, maybe due to timing constraints (to get a release out by the deadline or something like that). Basically they repeat stuff that has been already said a bit and then you get the ending. If there were a scene where they look back and have a discussion about everything that has happened and maybe a nice sex scene between just the two of them it would tie everything together nicely. The content itself is perfectly fine, there should just be a little more of it.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I still didn't get the impression that Hana was "settling" for Tatsuki, there hasn't been anything indicating that so far. In my opinion the slight issues the current ending has are less about anything like that and more that it was just a bit rushed, maybe due to timing constraints (to get a release out by the deadline or something like that). Basically they repeat stuff that has been already said a bit and then you get the ending. If there were a scene where they look back and have a discussion about everything that has happened and maybe a nice sex scene between just the two of them it would tie everything together nicely. The content itself is perfectly fine, there should just be a little more of it.
Well yeah, most of my criticism does amount to "I wish there was more content wrapping up Tatsuki and Hana's happy ending", so naturally more content focused on that would solve most of it. I hope you are right and it was just a deadline issue, but I'm still getting "setting up the story for DLC" vibes from it, and at this point I wanted off (or at least a break) from the endless teasing wild ride.
Armchair Author
Worthless Commenter

• Haha
Reactions: Dodgydave

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Well yeah, most of my criticism does amount to "I wish there was more content wrapping up Tatsuki and Hana's happy ending", so naturally more content focused on that would solve most of it. I hope you are right and it was just a deadline issue, but I'm still getting "setting up the story for DLC" vibes from it, and at this point I wanted off (or at least a break) from the endless teasing wild ride.

Worthless Commenter
Well the way the DLC is advertised makes it sound like a standalone thing independent from the VN, kind of like a side story instead of a continuation. Also, the current ending is the "dominant Hana" -route, so that's likely the reason for all the teasing and I guess the other route will be more casual and wholesome.

Mar 10, 2020
I'm still getting "setting up the story for DLC" vibes from it
Your guess might be right. Notice how it ended when Tats was about to watch the dvd on the bed? Fallen said we will get to watch a "part" of that. Then he said something about the past and the future and whatever is beyond is going to be a story for another time. My interpretation is the dvd is something about Hana's past, maybe sex tape idk. The future might be Tats wanting to explore what he saw in the dvd, maybe contacting Hana's previous partner(s), and the story for another time might meant it'll be in a form of dlc. As for why the dvd is on the bed, maybe Hana watched it to reminisce and forgot to hide it, or she did it on purpose to bait Tats. Just a wild guess.
Or maybe the dvd simply contains the photoshoot Hana had done in the past, Tats saw it and liked it, suggested it to Hana and there we go, the introduction to Indecent Wife Hana: Gravure. The Steam DLC about Hana doing photoshoots or exhibitionist stuff for Tats.

Last edited:

celaton

Jun 5, 2017

Let's be honest, the driving force of this story from beginning to end was Hana. Tatsuki, on the other hand, was essentially a 'yes-man.' Most of the time, he acted like a teenager or college student. While I've seen darker content than this, but I can't deny that Hana has some influence over Tatsuki. If she puts her mind to it, she can make Tatsuki believe almost anything, even if it's not true. Tatsuki genuinely fears losing her because he lacks self-confidence. When you're dealing with someone who is vulnerable and hesitant, and you know how to push their buttons to get what you want, it can seem like a manipulative situation. Hana has forced her way through a few times after a seemingly sweet and understanding conversation, which only reinforces this perception. Overall, it's clear that Hana has more control over their relationship, and Tatsuki is willing to go along with whatever she wants to keep her in his life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- their lack of past and interaction in the game (I already point out this)

Their feelings for each other seem shallow for this reason, but it's not a big deal since people can settle for each other. In real life, it's normal for people not to get their first choice. Tatsuki is happy to have a hot wife, and Hana is happy to have her husband under her thumb. She's able to live as a housewife with free reign and is allowed to enjoy new dick if she presses the right buttons after unlocking Tatsuki's fetish. Based on the way the story has been told so far, they don't seem like a sweet, cupid-like couple. Nor story sounds light-hearted more like a grey zone area with this ending.

As I said it was fluid and fun to read it and there is no hurry, I hope Fallen adds a little more background to Hana and Tatsuki's relationship and also Tatsuki's emotional and mental warfare flow in one direction at some point (Control the play, fully accept the position as cuck husband and apprised how Hana banged, think sharing is caring bang Riko).

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Let's be honest, the driving force of this story from beginning to end was Hana. Tatsuki, on the other hand, was essentially a 'yes-man.' Most of the time, he acted like a teenager or college student. While I've seen darker content than this, but I can't deny that Hana has some influence over Tatsuki. If she puts her mind to it, she can make Tatsuki believe almost anything, even if it's not true. Tatsuki genuinely fears losing her because he lacks self-confidence. When you're dealing with someone who is vulnerable and hesitant, and you know how to push their buttons to get what you want, it can seem like a manipulative situation. Hana has forced her way through a few times after a seemingly sweet and understanding conversation, which only reinforces this perception. Overall, it's clear that Hana has more control over their relationship, and Tatsuki is willing to go along with whatever she wants to keep her in his life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- their lack of past and interaction in the game (I already point out this)

Their feelings for each other seem shallow for this reason, but it's not a big deal since people can settle for each other. In real life, it's normal for people not to get their first choice. Tatsuki is happy to have a hot wife, and Hana is happy to have her husband under her thumb. She's able to live as a housewife with free reign and is allowed to enjoy new dick if she presses the right buttons after unlocking Tatsuki's fetish. Based on the way the story has been told so far, they don't seem like a sweet, cupid-like couple. Nor story sounds light-hearted more like a grey zone area with this ending.

As I said it was fluid and fun to read it and there is no hurry, I hope Fallen adds a little more background to Hana and Tatsuki's relationship and also Tatsuki's emotional and mental warfare flow in one direction at some point (Control the play, fully accept the position as cuck husband and apprised how Hana banged, think sharing is caring bang Riko).
Again, it's fine if you have an interpretation like that, I just don't personally agree with it. You're assuming that Hana is somehow planning this all to fulfill her own desires, whereas in my opinion she's just happy to go along with the play because she an open minded person like that and knows Tatsuki likes it. It's not like the bulk of the emotional turmoil is on her anyway, so all she has to take care of is making sure everyone is still on the same page, which she does repeatedly, as I mentioned. Sure, she teases Tatsuki, but they both acknowledge that it's because Tatsuki gets turned on by it and she only does what they've agreed to. Tatsuki himself asked her to be more proactive and take control, remember? Even so, she still regularly stops to discuss things with him outside of the play to make sure everything is still fine. I feel like someone who was just using Tatsuki would not care to do that much and would instead constantly break the rules and then browbeat him into forgiving her, but that hasn't happened. Tatsuki hasn't genuinely felt like Hana did something he didn't want her to do, he's just getting carried away angsting about Yuma getting to do things only he used to be able to do when the sex is going on, but then he calms down again. Besides, I don't see how it's relevant to say that Hana potentially could force Tatsuki into things because she has influence over him if she doesn't actually do it in the story (again, it's okay if you disagree with me about her having done this already. I don't think so, but people can have different opinions after all).

Also, we have already seen how they met and became a couple in the first place and there have been several scenes of them talking about their relationship, so I still don't see any reason to assume Hana is in any way "settling" for Tatsuki.

Reactions: clowns234
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes