3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
45 for 110k?! Yeah nah that's definitely a no for me. Thanks for following up and clarifying those points
You can see the exact detail on the dev's patreon, with more stuff about the game itself (descriptions and such)

But yeah, this is a visual novel so the story itself is a big part of it, hence why its so text heavy, if you check other JP VNs like these, they are pretty similar in regards to CG count, so, take that into account if you go looking for similar games

Reactions: Aereon1104
Apr 16, 2022
Well I did a little comparison and while I want to believe you, it looks a bit too close for comfort. Especially Hana's arm, which has the exact same curvature, Yuma's body and nipple placement and Hana's ass/pussy and the dripping cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know you are not obligated to explain anything for a pirate forum, but just seeing the original reference photo, or the pencil version of the picture would be reassuring.
That's tracing if I've ever seen tracing. Terrible look for the dev.

• Angry
Reactions: ForeverLosing

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
You can see the exact detail on the dev's patreon, with more stuff about the game itself (descriptions and such)

But yeah, this is a visual novel so the story itself is a big part of it, hence why its so text heavy, if you check other JP VNs like these, they are pretty similar in regards to CG count, so, take that into account if you go looking for similar games
I've a played a ton of VNs, I'm very familiar with that experience. I don't know why this game rubs me the wrong way. For whatever reason, it seems to me like the ratio between text and image is way off

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've a played a ton of VNs, I'm very familiar with that experience. I don't know why this game rubs me the wrong way. For whatever reason, it seems to me like the ratio between text and image is way off
To each their own but what stands out for me with this game is the story. The player gets teased with the story as the MC gets teased by Hana. And while I'm no artist, I find the illustrations very captivating, making me want to see more of Hana. I'm looking forward to see Hana's point of view.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
To each their own but what stands out for me with this game is the story. The player gets teased with the story as the MC gets teased by Hana. And while I'm no artist, I find the illustrations very captivating, making me want to see more of Hana. I'm looking forward to see Hana's point of view.
If you're into it, you're into it. Glad you're enjoying this game.

For me though, I think the teasing element at the core of this VN just does not hit the same. I think it's from having played a million Atelier Sakura games.

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
I found sites where we see the images of the games Type game CG and which marks Female protagonist while on F95zone on the male protogonist page be there they are wrong be it is the woman who and the protagonist because he has some that for her but we can't direct her be it's her and the creator it's wrong and have to redo everything are games because we direct the husband and not the wife

I just noticed above in the messages that there is an end for hana which is weird because normally it is an end for the protaganist who and normally the husband the usual end is that he ends alone or with one or the other several so it doesn't matter that it's good hana the protagonist and not the husband

and I saw that now there are languages

Italian translation added
Portuguese translation added
Spanish translation added
Japanese translation added

what about French?

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I found sites where we see the images of the games Type game CG and which marks Female protagonist while on F95zone on the male protogonist page be there they are wrong be it is the woman who and the protagonist because he has some that for her but we can't direct her be it's her and the creator it's wrong and have to redo everything are games because we direct the husband and not the wife

and I saw that now there are languages

Italian translation added
Portuguese translation added
Spanish translation added
Japanese translation added

what about French?
French? France does not exist, its a hoax, all the "french" people out there are paid actors

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes