3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just finished playing , i really don't like this game , i just get this feeling that the MC is complete idiot , and is under the thumb of his wife who just wanted reason to cheat , no you say ? he wanted to share his wife not be cucked hard just put him in cage already as his wife stopped wanting to have sex with him anyone and she keep saying i'm doing this for you , the moment when he wanted threesome she stopped him , the moment he went back from hotel she said she's tired and the kid is sleeping next to them yet 5 min later she is fucking the kid while sleeping on her husband !!! she keep saying are you happy should we stop ? and the moment he says let's stop just keep saying why and i loved it and keep saying she should go to date with him ( its toxic relationship she plants the seed into the MC for him to think its his idea but the reailty she wants to cheat ( anal with the boy she didn't even do that with the husband and she jumps too sharing and cuckold and her respound was i thought you will find it weird wow , she's just cheating slut bro i'm sorry XD i just hated the wife

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So what changed in that UnRen can't unpack the game now in this version? It's neigh unplayable with the original script for me unless I edit out some of the cringe.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Just finished playing , i really don't like this game , i just get this feeling that the MC is complete idiot , and is under the thumb of his wife who just wanted reason to cheat , no you say ? he wanted to share his wife not be cucked hard just put him in cage already as his wife stopped wanting to have sex with him anyone and she keep saying i'm doing this for you , the moment when he wanted threesome she stopped him , the moment he went back from hotel she said she's tired and the kid is sleeping next to them yet 5 min later she is fucking the kid while sleeping on her husband !!! she keep saying are you happy should we stop ? and the moment he says let's stop just keep saying why and i loved it and keep saying she should go to date with him ( its toxic relationship she plants the seed into the MC for him to think its his idea but the reailty she wants to cheat ( anal with the boy she didn't even do that with the husband and she jumps too sharing and cuckold and her respound was i thought you will find it weird wow , she's just cheating slut bro i'm sorry XD i just hated the wife
dont go on discord and say that they will shame you out of the club lol i dont like her ether

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Idk man she keeps asking him if its okay all the time and it was him who started it. He also told her to take control and do things he would not expect because it turns him on more. Even the situations where she does not want to do things with him but then do it with Yuma instead is part of the play and just an act. She knows it will turn him on more if she does this, that is the main reason she does it.

I agree her own desire shines through more as we get towards the end but the main reason she does it is for Tatsuki's sake, that is very obvious. Proof is how fast and willing she is to stop as soon as Tatsuki says stop and how she keeps making sure everything is cool with him throughout the whole game. She does not object at all when Tatsuki says Yuma has to go find his own woman. This is what makes it so hot is that she does it mainly for him(but also likes it herself :devilish:)

She knows and understands the fetish extremely well and knows just how to push Tatsuki's buttons to turn him on the most, so the way she acts and the things she says is all a part of the play. Just like acting. She is the best wife :love:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Idk man she keeps asking him if its okay all the time and it was him who started it. He also told her to take control and do things he would not expect because it turns him on more. Even the situations where she does not want to do things with him but then do it with Yuma instead is part of the play and just an act. She knows it will turn him on more if she does this, that is the main reason she does it.

I agree her own desire shines through more as we get towards the end but the main reason she does it is for Tatsuki's sake, that is very obvious. Proof is how fast and willing she is to stop as soon as Tatsuki says stop and how she keeps making sure everything is cool throughout the whole game. She does not object at all when Tatsuki says Yuma has to go find his own woman. This is what makes it so hot is that she does it mainly for him(but also likes it herself :devilish:)

She knows and understands the fetish extremely well and knows just how to push Tatsuki's buttons to turn him on the most, so the way she acts and the things she says is all a part of the play. Just like acting. She is the best wife :love:
did we even play the same game ? there was a lot of red flag about her remember when cumming inside was off limit and she said she wouldn't risj their Marriage ? will she did it anyway , same as i said before we started to stop the husband from Sex and go for the kid , imagine kid did this to her imagine if he was an experienced bull this game would have taken another direction with cages' and sissy stuff lol i can see this happening as the MC is spinless bitch lol and the anal part man she didn't even try to do it with her husband Because she taught it was weird but did it with the kid , and you say she doing it for his sake he told her to stop and she tried to guilt trip him and saying she will miss him and stuff and even after MC says she should stop she still goes on date with the kid bruh just open your eyes XD

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
did we even play the same game ? there was a lot of red flag about her remember when cumming inside was off limit and she said she wouldn't risj their Marriage ? will she did it anyway , same as i said before we started to stop the husband from Sex and go for the kid , imagine kid did this to her imagine if he was an experienced bull this game would have taken another direction with cages' and sissy stuff lol i can see this happening as the MC is spinless bitch lol and the anal part man she didn't even try to do it with her husband Because she taught it was weird but did it with the kid , and you say she doing it for his sake he told her to stop and she tried to guilt trip him and saying she will miss him and stuff and even after MC says she should stop she still goes on date with the kid bruh just open your eyes XD
I think you missed some key details:

1. She did not let Yuma cum inside(as far as we know) before Tatsuki told her she could decide what she want to do. Tatsuki allowed her to make Yuma cum inside if she wanted to before it happened. It is all with permission,

2. She says she will miss him but its obviously without any objections, its like she will miss him as part of the family. She herself says its best for him to find a woman he can build a future with. It makes perfect sense she would miss him but it is without longing for him to stay, like a parent having to see their son/daughter finally move out of the house.

3. She asks Tatsuki if she can go on a last date AND do something special for the last time. Tatsuki has given permission to her every single time, it is just more exciting for him if he does not know exactly what she is gonna do. She did anal with Yuma because she knows it will excite Tatsuki more because he never had done it, again it is mostly for his sake that she does this. You think Yuma asked her do to all that crazy shit with toys and ask for anal and film it? No, it was her decision in order to give Tatsuki the ultimate cucking experience for the last time with Yuma.

I'm not sure if you just don't understand Netorase fetish or you don't read very closely :oops:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I think you missed some key details:

1. She did not let Yuma cum inside(as far as we know) before Tatsuki told her she could decide what she want to do. Tatsuki allowed her to make Yuma cum inside if she wanted to before it happened. It is all with permission,

2. She says she will miss him but its obviously without any objections, its like she will miss him as part of the family. She herself says its best for him to find a woman he can build a future with. It makes perfect sense she would miss him but it is without longing for him to stay, like a parent having to see their son/daughter finally move out of the house.

3. She asks Tatsuki if she can go on a last date AND do something special for the last time. Tatsuki has given permission to her every single time, it is just more exciting for him if he does not know exactly what she is gonna do. She did anal with Yuma because she knows it will excite Tatsuki more because he never had done it, again it is mostly for his sake that she does this. You think Yuma asked her do to all that crazy shit with toys and ask for anal and film it? No, it was her decision in order to give Tatsuki the ultimate cucking experience for the last time with Yuma.

I'm not sure if you just don't understand Netorase fetish or you don't read very closely :oops:
i don't know man i see a lot of people agreeing with me on this u jus taking her words as if they were true , the wife will always push her ideas to the beta husband and he will agree no matter what and she will act as if this is her idea and keep saying i will stop if you don't like it and in the first time the MC says she needs to stop she's yet again saying no we should do this before i end this so yeh The MC is never in control he stops having sex and he's just cuck the wife can enjoy as many cocks while he just watch i don't know i expected wholesome sharing game with likeable MC the only one that did it right for me was Deliverence man nothing can come near it

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
i don't know man i see a lot of people agreeing with me on this u jus taking her words as if they were true , the wife will always push her ideas to the beta husband and he will agree no matter what and she will act as if this is her idea and keep saying i will stop if you don't like it and in the first time the MC says she needs to stop she's yet again saying no we should do this before i end this so yeh The MC is never in control he stops having sex and he's just cuck the wife can enjoy as many cocks while he just watch i don't know i expected wholesome sharing game with likeable MC the only one that did it right for me was Deliverence man nothing can come near it
The thing is, every single thing she does, she asks Tatsuki first. You can trace every single sex encounter with Yuma back to a moment where Tatsuki gave her clear permission. Even those that were "surprises" was all allowed by Tatsuki.

On the last date, she asks Tatsuki for a last fuck in a neutral way and even asks again if it is okay and if its okay to make it special. She never objected to Tatsuki saying stop. If Tatsuki had answered "No" in the message, she would have stopped right then and there, because she never directly object to Tatsuki with this play.

I know it feels like MC is not in control because I agree, Tatsuki is a beta bitch who says Yes to basically everything, but it is still his own decision. We never see him feel pressured to say yes or have Hana tell him how the play will go and what she wants. She always makes sure everything is cool with him.

You have a sense that Tatsuki has total control but he just does not use it. He even says that to himself all the time, thinking if he should stop the play but he does not. He wants to keep going all the time. He knows Hana would accept immediately if he says stop, and she also did that in the end.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
So, this update is the same as the cracked version from a while ago? or will tatsuki watch the disk?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So, this update is the same as the cracked version from a while ago? or will tatsuki watch the disk?
This is the old update just with proofread and grammar fixes I think.

The next update just got released as a standalone game for complete Hana route
1684645150745.png

Its 5$ over at Saikey store. Hope somebody will share asap :whistle:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So I'm gonna start this for the first time but I remember people saying last year that features were paywalled? Like gallery? So I held off.

So what's the game plan? Just save at a scene that looks like it's gonna be a hot scene as a point of reference for your own kind of gallery save point?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, got a question. Those small blurred pictures. Is that done on purpose or is it cause a free version of the game?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi, got a question. Those small blurred pictures. Is that done on purpose or is it cause a free version of the game?
It is my understanding that those pics are blurry in all versions as they represent scenes that will be revealed when the Dev gives us Hana's POV.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes