3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Already explained. Hana Route is not for patreons. You actually gain more being a patreon. Those 2 CGs are not very important and patreons eventually will get them.
Okay if patrons will just get it later, that is fair (y) Sorry for sounding harsh but it just seemed unfair to patrons if they need to pay 5$ just for 2 CG. I know it is not important CG but if you are a patron, you dont want to miss ANY content. It feels like a punishment for being supporter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
I am currently without a Source from which to release a cracked copy
if you have any interest send me a copy, you can choose when to have it leaked
last time I was told the first of may, and then forgot and released it late.
id give references but I doubt they want to be named :p

Mar 10, 2020
I am currently without a Source from which to release a cracked copy
if you have any interest send me a copy, you can choose when to have it leaked
last time I was told the first of may, and then forgot and released it late.
id give references but I doubt they want to be named :p
The Saikey version doesn't need to be cracked. It doesn't have a password. The v0.22 releases May 23.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe patrons will get something better. ??
Of course they will get something better, that is what they pay subscription for and come to expect. But they are still missing content if exclusive CG are given to others and not patrons.

Dev said they will just get those CG later so its okay but i hope this will not become a pattern where patrons gets blocked from exclusive content more in the future in this manner. Supporters should always be the priority and they should not have content taken away from them to give to non-patrons.

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Okay so some months later they are fine again but some developments happened and he got a dvd? I guess that is the next swing? I thought they are done with that little experiment and other routes will start from the beginning rather than continuing after Yuma.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
A good plot for this kind of netorase knowing that she enjoy to tease and to fuck with her husband's brain.

-She asks her husband to start using condom with her, but what he doesn't know is that she pierced every condom she gave him.
-After confirming pregnancy from her husband, she start hotwifing again and getting creampies, while still asking her husband to wear condoms.
-When he see her with a pregnant belly he just loose his mind, and she tease him and fuck with his brain during the whole process.
-After the pregnancy and the delivery she plays with him one last time, then reveal the truth about her plot and that it is actually his child, and come with a dna test to prove it.
-the husband is happy and love his wife even more, that made such an advance plot to indulge his fetish without betraying him.

Mar 10, 2020
Okay so some months later they are fine again but some developments happened and he got a dvd? I guess that is the next swing? I thought they are done with that little experiment and other routes will start from the beginning rather than continuing after Yuma.
It's done. That's why it's called an epilogue.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will the standalone version (and future ones) be uploaded here? The only reason I care is because it has exclusive content.

Reactions: Nerro

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Will the standalone version (and future ones) be uploaded here? The only reason I care is because it has exclusive content.
You mean the one on Saikey? It really doesn't have exclusive content, just two basic cgs and no new scenes

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes