3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Okay to those who are not following Fallen on Dlsite. He made a entry talking about the last update and posted some teasers pics too :geek:

I'l post the rest of my thoughts in spoiler for those who would rather be kept in the dark until we get the update here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#3 sounds highly unlikely. I don't think Hana would go that route yet. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
#3 sounds highly unlikely. I don't think Hana would go that route yet. Just my opinion.
As I said, its bit of a reach but we do know 2 months have passed since Yuma and we know they had no intentions of stopping the play. It stands to reason they could have figured something out during those 2 months and this is the "end result" so to speak.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
As I said, its bit of a reach but we do know 2 months have passed since Yuma and we know they had no intentions of stopping the play. It stands to reason they could have figured something out during those 2 months and this is the "end result" so to speak.
That makes sense. I think it is something related to the DLC or some type of tease to see how Tats wants to proceed.

Reactions: Nerro
Mar 10, 2020
Okay to those who are not following Fallen on Dlsite. He made a entry talking about the last update and posted some teasers pics too :geek:

I'l post the rest of my thoughts in spoiler for those who would rather be kept in the dark until we get the update here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fallen said "more" about the dvd on the upcoming Steam DLC which is June 19 for everyone. So that dvd is probably about the photoshoot. That means the dvd is recent. It will link to the dlc.

Reactions: Nerro and jjwolf257

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Update is out for all tiers now! I would sub but there is upfront billing on so I have to pay 2x for 1 month since its the end of the month. Frustrating I am forced to wait 2 more days just to not pay double :rolleyes:
Welp, maybe it will be shared before then…

Fallen Eros Please consider turning off upfront billing for new members so we do not have to wait for new month to sub.

• Haha
Reactions: Strong1
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes