3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
is the old man a new character? can you share the wife with him or not?
Maybe once the Keep Yuma route is finished then Eros will probably be working on the side characters' route like Yatsuo. And/or the other route where MC walks in on them having sex on the couch.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Maybe once the Keep Yuma route is finished then Eros will probably be working on the side characters' route like Yatsuo. And/or the other route where MC walks in on them having sex on the couch.
This is like the second most important route to me, I want to see how pissed off Hana really is here

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
noticed the Couch CG is removed from the current free release, its possible that scene has been replanned

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerro

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
noticed the Couch CG is removed from the current free release, its possible that scene has been replanned
Oh they did remove it. Back then there was a Stay or Go Home choice but Go Home is not a choice anymore. Had to triple check (new run, load old save, skim through again before the trip). So yeah you're right.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh for fucks sake,thats why the guys who crack are leaving us to the dust,everything ends turning a whining show with people throwing buckets of shit at FallenEros,guys it doesnt matter how much you whine and complain,he set up a pace for his work that works for him and his supporters,it doesnt matter what you guys think,its working for both parts and complaining here wont change that....

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I mean ngl I'm really temped to buy sub now so I can get the game but he has recurring payment at start of the month so if I sub now, I will pay twice for 1 month sub. I know creators like to have one solid paycheck every months but I can't imagine how many potential subs they loose because new subs HAS to buy sub on the 1. of the month to not get ripped off :(

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Okay to those who are not following Fallen on Dlsite. He made a entry talking about the last update and posted some teasers pics too :geek:

I'l post the rest of my thoughts in spoiler for those who would rather be kept in the dark until we get the update here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes