3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
I’m away from my computer for a bit so can’t play the new update - any absolute heroes out there able to do a cg rip?

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
normally I wouldn't leak but this update was so shit with hardly anything new so fuck it
kurailxix here's ur source if u wanna crack it
Funny thing is i had it cracked on the 29th, and was told i could post it at any time
its 3 days past the patreon window, and its already leaked, i suppose i may as well release the CRACKEN

ALSO. I liked this update, make sure you back track to the option to keep yuma, thats where the content is
its before you set yuma up with Riko

PS: i had atleast one patreon who said they had the game freezing on them, this seemed to fix it for them

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Funny thing is i had it cracked on the 29th, and was told i could post it at any time
its 3 days past the patreon window, and its already leaked, i suppose i may as well release the CRACKEN

ALSO. I liked this update, make sure you back track to the option to keep yuma, thats where the content is

PS: i had atleast one patreon who said they had the game freezing on them, this seemed to fix it for them
Do you put these in the game folder or do you have to do something else to make it work?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Dunno if it's just me and my old saves affecting the game somehow, but it seems that for some reason the "keep Yuma" -route progression that was added since the last time continues straight from the Hana-route ending. Basically, Tatsuki plays the DVD and sees Hana on screen, says he's going to enjoy watching it and then BAM we continue after the scene where Tatsuki was watching Riko getting fucked.

Reactions: Panpanhen

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
I put the files in the game folder but if I try to start from new content, the game just skips to the gravure DLC ad. Am I doing something wrong?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023

Sorry to bother you, im trying to play the 0.23 but game ask for a patreon password for "the new content" and also these 2 files u have here, how can i download them? i click them and it opens a website with text, ty!

mbmn

May 6, 2022
Sorry to bother you, im trying to play the 0.23 but game ask for a patreon password for "the new content" and also these 2 files u have here, how can i download them? i click them and it opens a website with text, ty!
Save this text with the code to your disk. Most likely, the files will be saved as TXT. Change the file extension to RPY and make sure they have the same names as shown in my screenshot.

S1lv3r03

Mar 7, 2023
normally I wouldn't leak but this update was so shit with hardly anything new so fuck it
kurailxix here's ur source if u wanna crack it
Sorry to bother you but do you have the "extras patch" that is required to unlock the cg and scene gallery?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes