3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
i've been interested in this game for quite a while, but i'm waiting for it to be fully finished before i play it

anyone have any idea how close to the finish line this game is currently?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
i've been interested in this game for quite a while, but i'm waiting for it to be fully finished before i play it

I'd say at least another year
I think main route is finished at this point? 023 got partial alt route, but it probably wasn't what people waited for, so actually domineering Hana or Katsuo might've been better. It was ok so far, in my opinion. Much better than Atelier Sakura trash, that's for sure.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022

Not going to be finished for awhile since there is going to be a route from Hana's POV instead of Tat's POV. There was also a choice to go to another location that hasn't been added either. Also, the updates have been kinda short too. Plus, there is a DLC coming to Steam later this month. We are probably looking at a year or more for a finished product.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I believe that since he completed his first arch will probably focus on the dlcs to give more options since he were making their polls on the patreon

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes