3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
I like the game and the story heading into to real fun places. But I am a bit confused, I thought the story arc end was last update ending with a found DVD. Now it continues beyond that and another cliffhanger. Will it end definitively and then move to an alternative arc?

Mar 10, 2020
I like the game and the story heading into to real fun places. But I am a bit confused, I thought the story arc end was last update ending with a found DVD. Now it continues beyond that and another cliffhanger. Will it end definitively and then move to an alternative arc?
There are 2 main ending routes. The first one is the dvd which leads to the story of the upcoming dlc. This update is for the other route.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
How many of you think Hana leaves Tatsuki for Yuma or at very least falls pregnant to Yuma? I honestly feel sorry for Tatsuki at how lame he is and lets Hana do what ever she wants.... She might as well marry Yuma seeing he rocks her boat so much!

I'm also surprised it not got a cheating tag to it... as really what she is doing is closer to cheating and forcing Tatsuki to be ok with it... Which there is a bad ending early on that prove she did cheat on him at a point!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
How many of you think Hana leaves Tatsuki for Yuma or at very least falls pregnant to Yuma? I honestly feel sorry for Tatsuki at how lame he is and lets Hana do what ever she wants.... She might as well marry Yuma seeing he rocks her boat so much!
Yea i agree, she also cucked him out of the video she was supposed to show him for him lasting but didn't and now that part is over and we wont get to see it till hana's pov which honestly is feking far away atp. Tatsuki cant please her like Yuma can and that proven even more when she let Yuma do what her husband hasn't even done. I still laugh remembering all the times they claimed this was a light hearted "sharing" game... Hahaha hasn't been at all since he hasn't participated at all except for watching, what a cuck *cough cough*.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Download joiplay app from playstore that ll do it
This is one of RenPy games which couldn't work on JoiPlay. It's not even working with the Patreon build version of JoiPlay which has the up to date version, unlike the Playstore version which obsolete.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Those who are complaining about updates.............. Go play summertime saga and see how many updates you get.
lol trying to sht on SS, but SS still has more content and its over 2 years without a content update... while this game is updated every month i think, with only 1/2 images and walls of text.

The game master

May 19, 2022
This is one of RenPy games which couldn't work on JoiPlay. It's not even working with the Patreon build version of JoiPlay which has the up to date version, unlike the Playstore version which obsolete.
Then there will be only one option left that it must be a Android port

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Shouldn't this have the cheating tag? He is sharing her, but they have already done things without his permission and behind his back
So far (didn't play the last few updates) it was painfully consensual and plain, brother clearly getting of from the possibility but it never happened. I would love to see the wifey be more depraved and egocentric (all with "consent" ofc). I'm sure sloppy seconds, snowballing, and something along the lines of cleaning her up in various ways would make Husbando ecstatic, it's just that some people enjoy and doesn't mean he was cheated upon if his girl finds it amusing (I hope she does).

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Then there will be only one option left that it must be a Android port
Yeah, but unfortunately, i don't think any android porter could port this game. You can see out of all the renpy games out here this is one of those games that never had any port. It had one or two port in the past, but there's so much bugs in them and there's no other new port since then.

• Sad
Reactions: The game master
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes