3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The MC got cheated and is to much of a cuck to say anything. He lasted the whole time and yet she still didn't let him see the video... Only a pic of something they haven't even done together. He should have spoke up but go figure.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
The thing is, every single thing she does, she asks Tatsuki first. You can trace every single sex encounter with Yuma back to a moment where Tatsuki gave her clear permission. Even those that were "surprises" was all allowed by Tatsuki.

On the last date, she asks Tatsuki for a last fuck in a neutral way and even asks again if it is okay and if its okay to make it special. She never objected to Tatsuki saying stop. If Tatsuki had answered "No" in the message, she would have stopped right then and there, because she never directly object to Tatsuki with this play.

I know it feels like MC is not in control because I agree, Tatsuki is a beta bitch who says Yes to basically everything, but it is still his own decision. We never see him feel pressured to say yes or have Hana tell him how the play will go and what she wants. She always makes sure everything is cool with him.

You have a sense that Tatsuki has total control but he just does not use it. He even says that to himself all the time, thinking if he should stop the play but he does not. He wants to keep going all the time. He knows Hana would accept immediately if he says stop, and she also did that in the end.
In order for me to believe that the husband isnt some cuck bitch being taken advantage of by his whore wife, we need to SEE him say "no" at least one time and for her to listen unconditionally to show he has some say in this

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
In order for me to believe that the husband isnt some cuck bitch being taken advantage of by his whore wife, we need to SEE him say "no" at least one time and for her to listen unconditionally to show he has some say in this
1. If this “whore” wife just wants to take advantage of him, why does she constantly ask if everything is cool with him? She constantly makes sure by asking if he is okay and if he enjoys what is happening. She also says so many times that all he needs to do is say stop and they can end the play anytime he wants.

An actual exploiting wife would only ask maybe once and then never check in again. She would also do lots of things without his consent because she knows he is too much of a wimp to say anything against it. She will take full control of the play for her own pleasure only. Hana never does this.

2. He DOES say no when changing path away from Yuma and she instantly accepts. She asks if she can have a last date with Yuma to say goodbye. This is totally understandable and more for Yuma’s sake than her own, since it is also dating training for him to find his own girl. I hardly doubt she would ever do anything with Yuma again after this unless Tatsuki asks her to.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
1. If this “whore” wife just wants to take advantage of him, why does she constantly ask if everything is cool with him? She constantly makes sure by asking if he is okay and if he enjoys what is happening. She also says so many times that all he needs to do is say stop and they can end the play anytime he wants.

An actual exploiting wife would only ask maybe once and then never check in again. She would also do lots of things without his consent because she knows he is too much of a wimp to say anything against it. She will take full control of the play for her own pleasure only. Hana never does this.

2. He DOES say no when changing path away from Yuma and she instantly accepts. She asks if she can have a last date with Yuma to say goodbye. This is totally understandable and more for Yuma’s sake than her own, since it is also dating training for him to find his own girl. I hardly doubt she would ever do anything with Yuma again after this unless Tatsuki asks her to.
I'd say she did it for MC, but that doesn't mean she didn't enjoy it, even getting caught up in the moment at times. But MC was able to pull her back when he felt she was moving too fast. I see nothing that would suggest this wasn't anything but consensual for both Hana and MC.

Reactions: Nerro and kialera

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'd say she did it for MC, but that doesn't mean she didn't enjoy it, even getting caught up in the moment at times. But MC was able to pull her back when he felt she was moving too fast. I see nothing that would suggest this wasn't anything but consensual for both Hana and MC.
Exactly. That is what makes it so awesome how she also starts to enjoy it more and more but ultimately, its still mainly for Tatsuki’s sake all the way. Tatsuki also knows she is enjoying it more and the “play” is not solely for himself anymore, which he takes into account with his decisions.

The respect they have for each other is so admirabel and honestly the best example of an ideal “swinger” couple. Sadly, most relationships who go down this route IRL turns to shit because they get jealous or does not respect each others boundaries enough.

Im curious how Fallen will handle Katsuo route. I fear we might see a bit of hard Netorare vibes in this with Katsuo trying to steal Hana :confused: I hope it will stay wholesome like this.

RealCitadel

Oct 1, 2021
Is there an active link to the discord? the one mentioned in the post says expired and couldnt find it as fast in their patreon :)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Alright I paid for and played the Hana Route on SaikeyStudios. It is completely identical to the base game with the exception of 2 CGs. One is Yuma's nude body and the other is Hana in lingerie. To be blunt, calling it "Hana Route" is inaccurate until it receives updates that make it actually distinct from the base game.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Alright I paid for and played the Hana Route on SaikeyStudios. It is completely identical to the base game with the exception of 2 CGs. One is Yuma's nude body and the other is Hana in lingerie. To be blunt, calling it "Hana Route" is inaccurate until it receives updates that make it actually distinct from the base game.
Yeah that name is confusing. The ending is the Hana Dominant ending so that would probably have been a better name. Hana Route makes it seem like it's the Hana POV instead.

Reactions: sava75

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah that name is confusing. The ending is the Hana Dominant ending so that would probably have been a better name. Hana Route makes it seem like it's the Hana POV instead.
Hana Dominant? You mean the main route up to the point of letting yuma go?
We need better and clearer route names XD

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
That is all there is on the DVD?? Or when are these two CG's? Glad I did not buy :cautious:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
That is all there is on the DVD?? Or when are these two CG's? Glad I did not buy :cautious:
The first CG is when Yuma pulls out, and we get to see his dick ejaculating.
The second CG is at the ending where you tell Hana its time to let Yuma move on.

Years have passed and we see that Hana is still doing lewd things for Tatsuki. He just received a message from Hana and its her in sexy attire. Its implied in the future she has cucked him with a guy besides Yuma, and that's the first ending of the game. We don't see her fuck other guys, but its heavily implied that even with Yuma gone, Hana is still living out Tatsuki's fantasies.

Its a nice ending, but again, don't make the cash purchase expecting new sex scenes. Rather, save the dough for the DLC that's coming out in a month.

Reactions: Nerro

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
The first CG is when Yuma pulls out, and we get to see his dick ejaculating.
The second CG is at the ending where you tell Hana its time to let Yuma move on.

Years have passed and we see that Hana is still doing lewd things for Tatsuki. He just received a message from Hana and its her in sexy attire. Its implied in the future she has cucked him with a guy besides Yuma, and that's the first ending of the game. We don't see her fuck other guys, but its heavily implied that even with Yuma gone, Hana is still living out Tatsuki's fantasies.

Its a nice ending, but again, don't make the cash purchase expecting new sex scenes. Rather, save the dough for the DLC that's coming out in a month.
I just checked the update (0.21.5) and couldn't see either of those new CGs you mentioned for some reason. It just ends when Tatsuki finds the DVD like before.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The Hana Route release is made for non-patreons, newcomers and/or people who want to play a final version instead of subscribing for updates and patches. If you are a patreon you are not missing much.
Will patrons also get the two new CG along with the next update??

Mar 10, 2020
I just checked the update (0.21.5) and couldn't see either of those new CGs you mentioned for some reason. It just ends when Tatsuki finds the DVD like before.
It's exclusive in the Saikeystudio store.

Will patrons also get the two new CG along with the next update??
Nope. It's exclusive. You get to see the epilogue CG though in the next update, which is the one in the DVD. No h-scene on that one though.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It's exclusive in the Saikeystudio store.

Nope. It's exclusive. You get to see the epilogue CG though in the next update, which is the one in the DVD. No h-scene on that one though.
Bro that is honestly kinda fucked up. Patrons are forced to pay 5$ for two CG?? What kinda bullshit is that saying "they wont miss much", I don't care how much I miss. If you are a patron you expect to get all the content, not get some pictures put behind an extra paywall.

I have considered subbing for a long time because I really like this game but I can't support this kind of market practice. In the future, you will end up having to purchase every route separately + sub to get all the CG? Fallen Eros please explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meat_unr
Mar 10, 2020
Yeah. Only worth it for new or $5 patreon subscribers who wants to get also the gallery patch since it's included. As far as I know, you have to be $15 tier to even get the gallery patch. The 2 exclusive cg will also be available for everyone in the future. Idk when though.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes