3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Of course, it is interesting how this "parting" of Hanna and Yuma will turn out, but what I don’t like about this story is the appearance of the fourth member Riko Fujiwara. For me, this is a story about a love triangle between Tatsuki, Hana and shota boy Yuma, so Riko Fujiwara is an unnecessary element in this equation, in my opinion.
Indecent_Wife_Hana_v0.21.0.jpg

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Of course, it is interesting how this "parting" of Hanna and Yuma will turn out, but what I don’t like about this story is the appearance of the fourth member Riko Fujiwara. For me, this is a story about a love triangle between Tatsuki, Hana and shota boy Yuma, so Riko Fujiwara is an unnecessary element in this equation, in my opinion.
View attachment 2599129
This whole experience was, at least in part, Hana teaching the shy 'nephew' to be a good lover and boyfriend for a future girlfriend. I think it makes sense that MC set him up with a suitable girl so he (and them) can move on. At least, that's how I see it. :)

Reactions: kialera

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
This whole experience was, at least in part, Hana teaching the shy 'nephew' to be a good lover and boyfriend for a future girlfriend. I think it makes sense that MC set him up with a suitable girl so he (and them) can move on. At least, that's how I see it. :)
Agreed. It gives everything nice closure and allows the story of the characters to develop in a natural way even after the VN is done. If there were nothing else given for Yuma after the play is over it would feel incomplete and you'd never know if he learned anything and managed to move on.

Reactions: clowns234

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Bruh if that was truly the Hana Ending last update and the game ends there I'm so disappointed. The last choice was completely pointless then. Why give us the option to stop Yuma play for new plays if the game ends right after?? Then there is no play without Yuma!!

Of course Hana epilogue scene will just be the Yuma anal scene on the DVD. Big surprise.....:rolleyes: So what? Hana ending is Yuma ending and Yuma ending is also Yuma ending? :mad:

Damn, I just wanna see Yuma get cucked too now. Anyone who feel the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Bruh if that was truly the Hana Ending last update and the game ends there I'm so disappointed. The last choice was completely pointless then. Why give us the option to stop Yuma play for new plays if the game ends right after?? Then there is no play without Yuma!!

Of course Hana epilogue scene will just be the Yuma anal scene on the DVD. Big surprise.....:rolleyes: So what? Hana ending is Yuma ending and Yuma ending is also Yuma ending? :mad:

Damn, I just wanna see Yuma get cucked too now. Anyone who feel the same?
I agree anal means nothing to me. But I trust the dev to deliver the goods since the creampie scene itself was 10/10. The missionary kissing was probably the best scene in the game

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I agree anal means nothing to me. But I trust the dev to deliver the goods since the creampie scene itself was 10/10. The missionary kissing was probably the best scene in the game
Yeah it was hot but I'm just personally getting tired of Yuma. I hope so much Eros will subvert our expectations and the DVD is not just Yuma anal scene like everyone probably thinks. Might also just be a massive cliffhanger for the Gravure DLC but I doubt it. Looking forward to it though, I just hope so much this DLC will not be another early access we will have to read 1 chapter a month :confused:

I'm also looking forward to the Katsuo route now. I hope he cucks Yuma along with Tatsuki haha

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
After thinking about it some more, I think I realized that the main part of my issue with the current "Hana ending" is that it shouldn't be the ending we get at the end of the route where Tatsuki made all the "healthy" choices (not freaking out and rushing home during the play, ignoring Katsuo, and making the decision to let Yuma go so he can have regular relationships of his own rather than staying attached to his role in the play). This is going to be a bit long but allow me to elaborate.

Currently we have at least 4 potential "routes" and 1 "ending", the 4 routes are: Tatsuki's fails to keep his cool and rushes home, Tatsuki goes to Katsuo's onsen instead of camping with Yuma, Tatsuki keeps the play with Yuma going instead of letting him "leave the nest", and finally the route where Tatsuki avoids all 3 of those things. The only ending we have so far is the "Hana" ending where she becomes more dominant, more agressive with the teasing, and is given full control of the play.

Now, I will ignore the "Katsuo" route because I have no idea what Fallen has planned for it, but my proposal is that the current Hana ending should be moved to the "Tatsuki rushes home" route, while the current "all healthy choices" route should lead to something like a "Tatsuki" ending, here's my rationale:

I think that after the sex scene where the "Tatsuki rushes home" route stops, Hana and Tatsuki will need to have a serious conversation, Hana will be frustrated that Tatsuki put her in a difficult spot by surprising her and Yuma like that, that it forced them to rush into something Yuma may have still not been fully comfortable with, etc. But after expressing her frustration, Hana would take a much more caring tone and express genuine concern for Tatsuki, that maybe she pushed the play too far and that maybe they need to put a stop to it before things go sour. At this point Tatsuki would interject that he doesn't want the play to stop, that he already feels bad for the way he messed up and it would be unfair for both Yuma and Hana to have to stop because of his mistake, and not only that but he personally still wants the play to keep going, he knows that on the whole he has been happier with it and it has revigorated his relationship with Hana, but it is just that in some moments where the feelings of anxiety and jealousy become too much he can't control himself and ends up saboutaging something that was meant to make him happier, he feels pathetic in the way he just forgets what he truly wants, specially when it feels like Hana always knows better, and knows what he wants better than himself. From that comment we start developing towards a route where Tatsuki gives full control of the play to Hana and leads to the current "Hana ending", focused on maximum teasing like it currently is.

Meanwhile, the "all healthy choices" route could lead to a "Tatsuki" ending that could be more focused on the more wholesome plotlines, like the "starting a family" plotline. Could even keep most of the content currently as it is, I would just change it so that at the end of their play when Tatsuki fails to not cum, Hana still decides to let him see a "special video", except instead of it being Yuma assfucking her, it is actually a video where Yuma gives Tatsuki a heartfelt farewell that he would have been too embarassed to give in person, he talks about how initially it was a bit difficult for him to come to terms with the idea that the play was going to end, but that eventually he understood that's a decision Tatsuki arrived at while thinking of what was best for Yuma himself, and while he doesn't really understand Tatsuki's fetish, he knows it can't have been easy for Tatsuki to trust Hana to another man, and even then he still never did anything but take good care of both Yuma and Hana, he then concludes that Tatsuki is a good man and that's why Hana is his woman, he is nothing but thankful that Tatsuki was willing to share her with him.

I would then have a pregnant Hana cg of her being "caught cheating" on Tatsuki with another man as being the final scene of the "Tatsuki" ending, because they will continue with their play whenever they can but they also feel they are fully ready to start a family, while the other endings won't have a pregnant Hana because, while they are still planning to start a family eventually, it was put on hold for the time being due to the specific circumnstances of each ending. Yuma's ending could be something like they putting it on hold until Yuma is done with college because that's their initial timeframe for how long they want to keep the play going and they don't want the house to get "too cramped" (Yuma keeps living with them instead of moving out). Hana's ending could be because she teases Tatsuki that with the type of things she has planned for him, it would not be the most ideal environment to raise a child so they will put that on hold for a little while, until they are done exploring all the kinky fun Hana has planned.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
After thinking about it some more, I think I realized that the main part of my issue with the current "Hana ending" is that it shouldn't be the ending we get at the end of the route where Tatsuki made all the "healthy" choices (not freaking out and rushing home during the play, ignoring Katsuo, and making the decision to let Yuma go so he can have regular relationships of his own rather than staying attached to his role in the play). This is going to be a bit long but allow me to elaborate.

Currently we have at least 4 potential "routes" and 1 "ending", the 4 routes are: Tatsuki's fails to keep his cool and rushes home, Tatsuki goes to Katsuo's onsen instead of camping with Yuma, Tatsuki keeps the play with Yuma going instead of letting him "leave the nest", and finally the route where Tatsuki avoids all 3 of those things. The only ending we have so far is the "Hana" ending where she becomes more dominant, more agressive with the teasing, and is given full control of the play.

Now, I will ignore the "Katsuo" route because I have no idea what Fallen has planned for it, but my proposal is that the current Hana ending should be moved to the "Tatsuki rushes home" route, while the current "all healthy choices" route should lead to something like a "Tatsuki" ending, here's my rationale:

I think that after the sex scene where the "Tatsuki rushes home" route stops, Hana and Tatsuki will need to have a serious conversation, Hana will be frustrated that Tatsuki put her in a difficult spot by surprising her and Yuma like that, that it forced them to rush into something Yuma may have still not been fully comfortable with, etc. But after expressing her frustration, Hana would take a much more caring tone and express genuine concern for Tatsuki, that maybe she pushed the play too far and that maybe they need to put a stop to it before things go sour. At this point Tatsuki would interject that he doesn't want the play to stop, that he already feels bad for the way he messed up and it would be unfair for both Yuma and Hana to have to stop because of his mistake, and not only that but he personally still wants the play to keep going, he knows that on the whole he has been happier with it and it has revigorated his relationship with Hana, but it is just that in some moments where the feelings of anxiety and jealousy become too much he can't control himself and ends up saboutaging something that was meant to make him happier, he feels pathetic in the way he just forgets what he truly wants, specially when it feels like Hana always knows better, and knows what he wants better than himself. From that comment we start developing towards a route where Tatsuki gives full control of the play to Hana and leads to the current "Hana ending", focused on maximum teasing like it currently is.

Meanwhile, the "all healthy choices" route could lead to a "Tatsuki" ending that could be more focused on the more wholesome plotlines, like the "starting a family" plotline. Could even keep most of the content currently as it is, I would just change it so that at the end of their play when Tatsuki fails to not cum, Hana still decides to let him see a "special video", except instead of it being Yuma assfucking her, it is actually a video where Yuma gives Tatsuki a heartfelt farewell that he would have been too embarassed to give in person, he talks about how initially it was a bit difficult for him to come to terms with the idea that the play was going to end, but that eventually he understood that's a decision Tatsuki arrived at while thinking of what was best for Yuma himself, and while he doesn't really understand Tatsuki's fetish, he knows it can't have been easy for Tatsuki to trust Hana to another man, and even then he still never did anything but take good care of both Yuma and Hana, he then concludes that Tatsuki is a good man and that's why Hana is his woman, he is nothing but thankful that Tatsuki was willing to share her with him.

I would then have a pregnant Hana cg of her being "caught cheating" on Tatsuki with another man as being the final scene of the "Tatsuki" ending, because they will continue with their play whenever they can but they also feel they are fully ready to start a family, while the other endings won't have a pregnant Hana because, while they are still planning to start a family eventually, it was put on hold for the time being due to the specific circumnstances of each ending. Yuma's ending could be something like they putting it on hold until Yuma is done with college because that's their initial timeframe for how long they want to keep the play going and they don't want the house to get "too cramped" (Yuma keeps living with them instead of moving out). Hana's ending could be because she teases Tatsuki that with the type of things she has planned for him, it would not be the most ideal environment to raise a child so they will put that on hold for a little while, until they are done exploring all the kinky fun Hana has planned.
Dang bro its just a game

Jun 15, 2017
Not to spoil your guys' fun, but I don't think anyone mentioned this before. Remember this scene back in 19.5?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I came across and found something that looks familiar (compare and contrast, and you can see some of the details that look the same between the two). The artist for Fallen Eros is kinda sus.

(uploaded on December 11, 2022).

oof.wav

Edit: Discrepancy resolved.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not to spoil your guys' fun, but I don't think anyone mentioned this before. Remember this scene back in 19.5?

I came across and found something that looks familiar (compare and contrast, and you can see some of the details that look the same between the two). The artist for Fallen Eros is kinda sus.

oof.wav
Hmm, yeah that is the same position. But Fallen's scene has more details and is in his art style with more color. It doesn't bother me. Now I have two artists to follow X)

Reactions: unthinkable_101

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022

oof.wav
I used a photo as a reference for that one. It seems that person used that same photo, maybe because it's a unique angle. Also I make most CGs months or even a year before.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017

oof.wav
when tracing goes terribly wrong, and hence why Hana's boobs simply dissapear (among other stuff..), while its not a problem for the original character cuz she's relatively flat and thus, making the position work properly

Reactions: Reizaki

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
when tracing goes terribly wrong, and hence why Hana's boobs simply dissapear (among other stuff..), while its not a problem for the original character cuz she's relatively flat and thus, making the position work properly
Using a reference is not tracing. I draw using pencil and paper. And I agree sometimes the result is not perfect because the reference does not match, that's why I don't always use them.

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Using a reference is not tracing. I draw using pencil and paper. And I agree sometimes the result is not perfect because the reference does not match, that's why I don't always use them.
Well I did a little comparison and while I want to believe you, it looks a bit too close for comfort. Especially Hana's arm, which has the exact same curvature, Yuma's body and nipple placement and Hana's ass/pussy and the dripping cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know you are not obligated to explain anything for a pirate forum, but just seeing the original reference photo, or the pencil version of the picture would be reassuring.

EDIT: Please go and check Fallen's response on the next page. As far as I'm concerned, their response was satisfactory and I trust them.

Last edited:

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
This one's been a struggle to get through. Does the ratio of words to images get better? I'm about an hour into the game, but it does feel like at least 40-50 lines of text go by before the picture changes.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
This one's been a struggle to get through. Does the ratio of words to images get better? I'm about an hour into the game, but it does feel like at least 40-50 lines of text go by before the picture changes.
speaking strictly numbers, its over 110k words, to 45 CGs (CGs can have several variants)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes