3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
From what I gather route 1 has 2 endings, dominant hana and "lighthearted" hana. That's 2 endings for Main route in Route 1.
There's a branch in route 1 at the hotsprings choice early on, which is NOT the main route and hasn't been touched yet. I call that route Katsuo Route (Route 1b?)

Going to the hotsprings with riko and hana is not related to said route btw.

Route 2 is going home early which also hasn't been touch on.

Fallen Eros is finishing Main route right now.
Interesting, so the hot springs content that's coming in this update is something completely new and not related to the trip Katsuo has been offering? Also, I haven't been following this game for very long so I don't know if this has been already addressed, but do you know if the "dominant Hana" route will still stay netorase or if the dev intends to go for an NTR ending?

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Interesting, so the hot springs content that's coming in this update is something completely new and not related to the trip Katsuo has been offering? Also, I haven't been following this game for very long so I don't know if this has been already addressed, but do you know if the "dominant Hana" route will still stay netorase or if the dev intends to go for an NTR ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on the direction, no I don't think it will go into a NTR ending, but other people might have differing "opinions" on that. It's just that Hana is more in control (to me at least) She likes teasing Tatsuki and that's the "play"

Again this is just my opinion on the current trajectory of the Main Route though. Hell, the Dev might even do a swapping scene between the 4. Tatsuki X Riko, Hana X Yuma.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

Based on the direction, no I don't think it will go into a NTR ending, but other people might have differing "opinions" on that. It's just that Hana is more in control (to me at least) She likes teasing Tatsuki and that's the "play"

Again this is just my opinion on the current trajectory of the Main Route though. Hell, the Dev might even do a swapping scene between the 4. Tatsuki X Riko, Hana X Yuma.
I'm perfectly fine with a dominant and teasing Hana, so this sounds great. She's one of the best netorase girls I've come across because she balances the teasing so well but always makes sure to discuss things through with Tatsuki and makes sure that he's comfortable. The only reason I was sort of worried about this was that one of the last CGs that were posted earlier was named "farewell", but that's most likely just the dev teasing with a cliffhanger, or at least that's what I hope.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
From what I gather route 1 has 2 endings, dominant hana and "lighthearted" hana. That's 2 endings for Main route in Route 1.
There's a branch in route 1 at the hotsprings choice early on, which is NOT the main route and hasn't been touched yet. I call that route Katsuo Route (Route 1b?)

Going to the hotsprings with riko and hana is not related to said route btw.

Route 2 is going home early which also hasn't been touch on.

Fallen Eros is finishing Main route right now.
I haven't played the game in a while, I'm just waiting until Tatsuki's POV is completely finished, and Hana's POV after that.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018

Hana is the Jealous Type.. So i dont think thats gonna work with the Swapping.

Reactions: Aereon1104

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Hana is the Jealous Type.. So i dont think thats gonna work with the Swapping.
Was just giving an example that the story direction ultimately lies in the hands of the Dev. He did after all make a poll for the dlc having "swapping" with Yuma's parents after all so not entirely "impossible"

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Was just giving an example that the story direction ultimately lies in the hands of the Dev. He did after all make a poll for the dlc having "swapping" with Yuma's parents after all so not entirely "impossible"
Remembering that the voting only chooses what he will work next the gravure dlc,which probably mean we will eventually see all of them

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
One Piece is gonna finish first before Summertime Saga... xD
And to think i just wanted some love for Judith...seems like at least i'm gonna manage to see the size tease here until next year if i'm lucky enough,but Judith in SS is something i'm simply not seeing on the horizon anymore...btw,for what i've seen on discord,seems like IWH is at least reaching its first ending on the next update,so,at least i can see some hope on the horizon

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes