3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
This game has lost its secret of success in the last few updates. Which is catching Hana cheating by accident.
The players requested to see the full sex scenes. Instead, the dev had the husband be inside the room during sex.

Mar 10, 2020
This game has lost its secret of success in the last few updates. Which is catching Hana cheating by accident.
I agree that is part of the magic. The mystery. Is she giving him a handjob? Can't see because they're facing the wall. Is she sucking the venom out or his dick? Hana's covering her pussy. Is it inside?
I love those parts. Don't worry. Who knows, maybe more of those are coming on the other route!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I agree that is part of the magic. The mystery. Is she giving him a handjob? Can't see because they're facing the wall. Is she sucking the venom out or his dick? Hana's covering her pussy. Is it inside?
I love those parts. Don't worry. Who knows, maybe more of those are coming on the other route!
As far as I'm concerned, we haven't seen birth control pills, so its still up in the air if she's consistently taking them. And what if she skips one? :3

For me, the magic isn't over until the egg is captured!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Some time ago, I thought: "There is no way that a cuck pregnancy can really happen in this game!" But now my hope is coming back. You can do it Yuma-kun! Conquer Hana's womb with your seed and show Tatsuki that Hana's pussy belongs to you now!!! :love::ROFLMAO:
He does keep us guessing. :p

Reactions: Rastafoo

Laelania

Aug 20, 2016
In the past, Fallen said that she only wants a child from her husband, and a pregNancy with Yuma will not be in the game, but for sure she’s teasing him a lot about it!

Reactions: Rastafoo

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I tried playing this game but couldn't get into the art style. Can someone give a summary of the story up til the latest update?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes