3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is the game playable or full of walls?
The game is 100% playable.
People are complaining that non-patrons are unable to get content 1 month ahead of time.
They call it walled content, but in reality its just early access for Patrons.

Play away! :D

Reactions: sava75 and pcdc

tiernankmo

Apr 28, 2019
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Enjoy your nothing burger.
password?

global22

Jun 20, 2022
New update is disappointing as fuck. I'm mad enough to leak it, be warned no new scenes or anything good, . Been subbed @ 15 a month for like 8 months now and this is just mad disappointing.

Enjoy your nothing burger.
Pass?

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
Would any King out there be able to reupload the earlier cg pack, specifically up to 18.5? Looks like the earlier link got nuked.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
when will be the update with the muscle guy?
Well the game seems to have two main routes
  1. You walk in on Hana having sex with Yuma on the couch
  2. Hana keeps you in the loop and you get to watch in a hotel
The dev is building on route 2, which seems to be the loving happy ending.
And Route 1 is probably going to be the hardcore cucking one with Katsuo (muscle guy)

I say that because in Route 2, Protag is far away from home and Yuma still lives with them. Recall they originally met Katsuo at Yuma's cheap apartment complex.

So, if they meet Katsuo again, it will likely be in the context of Yuma moving out and getting his own place. Which is not likely to happen for a while.

Reactions: stupid_army

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
What? 18.6 update but files still show 18.1? :unsure: :unsure:
I guess I'll go back and check on it a few days later just to see if it did change. // Edit: Unless I just stop and try to wait a few months later (which might be hard lmao).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I guess I'll go back and check on it a few days later just to see if it did change. // Edit: Unless I just stop and try to wait a few months later (which might be hard lmao).
I believe when the patreon version is released, he releases the public version (which is the previous patreon version).

Reactions: Rastafoo

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Mega is updated to 18.6.

vivi231

Dec 3, 2019
Bro what if Work Girl discovers that Protag is a cuck? How would she even react?? XD
My guess is based on writing and theme she'd either discover she was into it to(either being shared or having her lover shared) or she'll just end up with yuma(or both which would allow hana and yuma's play to continue)

Reactions: Rastafoo
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes