3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
Forget stupids DRMs checks and passwords and share the lust!

View attachment 2376763

ugh.. why do almost all of the mc in the ntr genre either turn into slave beta boys or blackened psychopaths.

Fair play to Yuma, enjoy and dominate it my boy. Play smart you can even get paid by this brain-dead horny couple or collect blackmail material and take it to an extreme level. Hell, bring your father for a threesome :D.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
ugh.. why do almost all of the mc in the ntr genre either turn into slave beta boys or blackened psychopaths.

Fair play to Yuma, enjoy and dominate it my boy. Play smart you can even get paid by this brain-dead horny couple or collect blackmail material and take it to an extreme level. Hell, bring your father for a threesome :D.
I'd say Yuma is just happy to be there. He is there just to do what he is told.

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
I'd say Yuma is just happy to be there. He is there just to do what he is told.
This is hentai universe because of this, Hana always loves Tatsuki and Yuma always stays well-behaved boy Hana control will work in a fantasy scenario. As long as Fallen Eros set it in stone realism part does not that matter.

I joking about it but the possibility lies there for Yuma to take over. Fallen Eros already drew Tatsuki as a pathetic hentai clique cuck husband(I don't why every author is obsessed with this type). Hana already provoking Yuma for teasing Tatsuki. Yuma showing some attachment and confidence toward Hana will not be surprising. I mean guy banged Hana every nook and cranny in the house, that will help his lack of confidence:D.

Reactions: clowns234

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This is hentai universe because of this, Hana always loves Tatsuki and Yuma always stays well-behaved boy Hana control will work in a fantasy scenario. As long as Fallen Eros set it in stone realism part does not that matter.

I joking about it but the possibility lies there for Yuma to take over. Fallen Eros already drew Tatsuki as a pathetic hentai clique cuck husband(I don't why every author is obsessed with this type). Hana already provoking Yuma for teasing Tatsuki. Yuma showing some attachment and confidence toward Hana will not be surprising. I mean guy banged Hana every nook and cranny in the house, that will help his lack of confidence:D.
Well,the biggest shield for Tatsuki is probably the fact that he is loved and respected by both Hana and Yuma,boy biggest concern was wronging Tatsuki,even now he hesitates,and needs to be constantly remembered that both Hana and Tatsuki are ok with it,obviously he is way more confident now(mostly when Tatsuki is absent),but that was after Tatsuki and Hana reaffirm his actions.Also,getting carried away during the climax is different to control the situation at all the times.Yuma is still workijg up his ways...

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I hope you are right but the author has been pretty adamant that this game will remain light NTS, and most of his paying fans also don't want things to further. This is a great game and there are still lots of things to look foward to (go home route, onsen route, hana's pov, dlcs) so all I'm saying is that, if you are like me, and enjoy things going wilder we should manage our expectations.
As a paying fan on the 15$ tier, I don't think MOST want it all to stay as it is.
I like what the author came up with and I'm happy with him taking it anywhere he wants.
If he wants Hana to spend all her time on college boy, cool.
If he wants Hana to add a man to her harem, cool.

If he wants them to return to a normal marriage, cool.
If he wants optional preg risk, cool.

I trust the dev <3

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
"The complete 0.19 February update will be posted on the 18th right on schedule for the VIP/Mega Fans."

That's going to be on my birthday.

Also, when is 18.5 public version going to be uploaded?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes