3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
Do u mean this tool? How did it replace "extra's patch" exactly?
Thx~
The tool isn't a replacement for the patch, it just extracts audio, images etc. on a renpy game. I wanted to see the "blurred" images on this game but after extracting the images, it isn't available or isn't added yet, maybe on "Hana's Pov" on a new update soon.

If you want too see the blurred images, it might be found on his/her patreon CG Packs I guess.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
so why did we update the thread with 6-5 its no different than 6-1 which we had before when i saw the thread up on the front page i thought someone had leaked 7 right away but naw its just an update we already had

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
"Well if from the other links everything was fine for you, then good" not good, means something is making me download whats likely a virus when i try and use that site
i should probably make like a VM and just start putting anything ive pirated recently onto it till the downloads start being wrong, to get an idea of where i got it

it also happens with 1/2 other anon links i tried
does seem to be malware tho, if you google it you get a mix of adware and crypto mining malware
That usually happens from the download sites advertising. General tips I've learned through the years
If its not zip rar, or 7z dont download it and you were probably redirected.
In effect iso bin or exe are the most common I've come across.
and Always check the file size. They usually have a very small file size and finish in a matter of seconds.

Jul 4, 2018
The tool isn't a replacement for the patch, it just extracts audio, images etc. on a renpy game. I wanted to see the "blurred" images on this game but after extracting the images, it isn't available or isn't added yet, maybe on "Hana's Pov" on a new update soon.

If you want too see the blurred images, it might be found on his/her patreon CG Packs I guess.
cannot locate python

Reactions: UncleStepa
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes