3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This is the kind of game I would donate to. But first, I want to see if its as good as it looks; wish me luck!

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
So you are telling me THAT is the result of me checking the box for the boy to have a big dingdong?
With her even saying it's not that big but it's hard though. Which absolutely contradicts what they said before in the game. This ain't it chief.

Reactions: Nefurien

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
New Version Is Not Working In My PC.
All Of Old Version This Game Worked Good, But Now, New Version Is Not Working. Why?

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
So you are telling me THAT is the result of me checking the box for the boy to have a big dingdong?
With her even saying it's not that big but it's hard though. Which absolutely contradicts what they said before in the game. This ain't it chief.
Well that is still in development, only in the dialog they react to him having a big lizard. So i just ignore the option for now till the dev puts it in the game.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
You seem to be the kind of guy who goes into a liquor store and complains to the guy behind the counter that alcohol is bad for people's health. This game is literally, obviously just about that. Why are you even here, if you don't like that kind of story? :ROFLMAO:
Never said I don't enjoy a good game where a pansy gets cuckold for being pathetic just simply pointing out a fact that anyone that enjoys letting it happen to them in REAL life isn't a MAN. Hell I enjoy NTR but sure as hell wouldn't let it happen in real life. Hell I enjoy mass killing sprees in video games but despite what the Media thinks I'm in no way thinking about doing one.

TheSyndicate

Jan 6, 2022
Whats the password?

I paid for it on itch.io when v0.5 came out, but apparently, your purchases don't carry over to future updates. Wouldn't have bothered supporting this game if I knew it was gonna screw me like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Panpanhen and redz
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes