3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Just to clear things up again. As it says in the main post, I don't upload paid/password versions here. If someone else leaks an uncracked version and you feel baited, that's out of my control. The reason I put a password is to give my patreons the exclusivity they are paying for. As a dev, the worst feeling is not losing money as people may think (1st day leaks can decrease your montly income by a third or more), but what really makes us feel bad is dissapointing patreons. Even if you don't like the patreon model, is literally what's creating tons of games on this site. My game exists solely thanks to them. It's my passion project and all that stuff, but I would never put myself an schedule, let alone finish it, and even if I did, never share it, if it weren't for the support. I can't tell people what to do, but it seems like a win-win situation if more games are made and people still get tons of free games without spending a cent, as you would with this game. If I'm being honest, if you aren't crazy in-love with this game, what's behind the paywall, probably won't be worthwhile to you, as it's there just to give a tangible product for the supporters. I'll still post the free versions here (next one is due next saturday), which comes with mac and web versions.

Last edited:

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
If this my question has been already asked of the developer, I apologize in advance.

Will there be a version of the game from Hana's perspective, or will it continue and end soley from Tatsuki's (the husband) perspective? It would be great to see what is actually happening between Hana and Yuma!

Reactions: ggriffinz
Apr 20, 2020
I would like to formally apologize for my previous behavior in my original comment and the potential damage it may have caused. I believe it was deleted by moderators, as I didn't do it myself, but it can still be seen in a reply. It was incredibly shortsighted and written in blind hate rather than having taken a moment to understand where you're coming from. I may hate DRM, but that's no way to treat you or your product as a whole, especially when I haven't even played it yet.

I understand that your method is merely to protect your subscribers, rather than for any malicious or greedy reason, and if I was in your position, I would likely do the same as you have, as I can not think of any other way to uphold that philosophy besides the blind faith/trust that most other developers have on this site. Your level of DRM isn't even nearly as egregious as other examples I've seen from other devs either.

In the end, it's not a problem if I can't enjoy all the game has to offer right now, I can merely wait and play other things in the meantime, or politely ask someone to DM me the code *wink wink, reader that's made it this far*. In all fairness, if I do end up enjoying the game, I'll probably nab it when it comes to the $5 tier. Best of luck, dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
If this my question has been already asked of the developer, I apologize in advance.

Will there be a version of the game from Hana's perspective, or will it continue and end soley from Tatsuki's (the husband) perspective? It would be great to see what is actually happening between Hana and Yuma!
Fallen has already confirmed the Hana POV is going to be made after they complete the Tatsuki POV.

Reactions: TheSyndicate

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I would like to formally apologize for my previous behavior in my original comment and the potential damage it may have caused. I believe it was deleted by moderators, as I didn't do it myself, but it can still be seen in a reply. It was incredibly shortsighted and written in blind hate rather than having taken a moment to understand where you're coming from. I may hate DRM, but that's no way to treat you or your product as a whole, especially when I haven't even played it yet.

I understand that your method is merely to protect your subscribers, rather than for any malicious or greedy reason, and if I was in your position, I would likely do the same as you have, as I can not think of any other way to uphold that philosophy besides the blind faith/trust that most other developers have on this site. Your level of DRM isn't even nearly as egregious as other examples I've seen from other devs either.

In the end, it's not a problem if I can't enjoy all the game has to offer right now, I can merely wait and play other things in the meantime, or politely ask someone to DM me the code *wink wink, reader that's made it this far*. In all fairness, if I do end up enjoying the game, I'll probably nab it when it comes to the $5 tier. Best of luck, dev.

look at what have you done dev, happy? i hope to see your patreon getting 5k or 10k a month if that implies stop seeing you being the cause of removed reviews and messages in this forum, DRM has no place anywhere
ontopic: 8.1 cant be called an update, despite being a linear game (which is cool) that kind of length can't be enjoyed

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
look at what have you done dev, happy? i hope to see your patreon getting 5k or 10k a month if that implies stop seeing you being the cause of removed reviews and messages in this forum, DRM has no place anywhere
ontopic: 8.1 cant be called an update, despite being a linear game (which is cool) that kind of length can't be enjoyed
lol whos says its the dev getting ur comments removed anyone of us could have reported them so idk why u jump to it being the dev

Apr 20, 2020
I clearly violated the rules/common decency with what I said before, so it deserved to be deleted, and for reviews made simply to lower the game's score that don't provide any actual critique about the game itself are also against the rules I'm sure. That goes for any game, not just this one.

I also don't think that any dev has any sort of power to manipulate the posts/reviews on their own game's thread, not unless they're also an F95 moderator. With all that said, I'm not going to participate in this particular conversation any more after this. I don't want to add more fuel to this fire or continue being off topic, and I don't want anyone else to either. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Back on track regarding the game..

Just to clear things up again. As it says in the main post, I don't upload paid/password versions here. If someone else leaks an uncracked version and you feel baited, that's out of my control. The reason I put a password is to give my patreons the exclusivity they are paying for. As a dev, the worst feeling is not losing money as people may think (1st day leaks can decrease your montly income by a third or more), but what really makes us feel bad is dissapointing patreons. Even if you don't like the patreon model, is literally what's creating tons of games on this site. My game exists solely thanks to them. It's my passion project and all that stuff, but I would never put myself an schedule, let alone finish it, and even if I did, never share it, if it weren't for the support. I can't tell people what to do, but it seems like a win-win situation if more games are made and people still get tons of free games without spending a cent, as you would with this game. If I'm being honest, if you aren't crazy in-love with this game, what's behind the paywall, probably won't be worthwhile to you, as it's there just to give a tangible product for the supporters. I'll still post the free versions here (next one is due next saturday), which comes with mac and web versions.
Can you offer any sort of glimpse into what the future holds for the game? If there's a neighbor path, what will it look like? Will there be more potential partners for Hana in the extended version? What will that whole thing look like?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes