3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
im not gonna lie nor ask for password i think when im paying for something i atleast want it to be exclusive, so i respect the dev but the whole story is happening so fast there is no blue balls or thrill made kinda soft instead of hard so it didnt actually make me like want to see the the rest .

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
At least for now, my plan is to make two endings, with different tones. However, this is a netorase game at the end of the day, not full fledge netorare. The neighbor is planned to participate in one route, other people too in the extended version.
When is the actual public release and would it still need a password?
Now for the most important question, will there be more bathroom scenes?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
im not gonna lie nor ask for password i think when im paying for something i atleast want it to be exclusive, so i respect the dev but the whole story is happening so fast there is no blue balls or thrill made kinda soft instead of hard so it didnt actually make me like want to see the the rest .
I can understand making extra content (not canon) for supporters. But what do you mean no blue balling? The whole game itself is a blue balling experience. Un like in other netorase stories where you actual get to see what she is telling you in this you get blurred images. And when you do get to KINDA see it you don't which ruins the experience imo. Paying and supported a dev should be something that you want to do not something you are forced to do. The public version is pointless its just further behind in story that's is. Shame that you cant even replay old scenes without being a supporter.

Reactions: Toushiro

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
Love this game but I am trying to understand what sort of content is hidden behind the password.
Is it just early release for his Patreon subscribers or there is exclusive content which free public versions will never get to see?
I know the galley and replay room is hidden behind the password.

Personally I am okay if he get delayed releases as public versions but hidden content might be a different thing all together

Reactions: Aereon1104

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Love this game but I am trying to understand what sort of content is hidden behind the password.
Is it just early release for his Patreon subscribers or there is exclusive content which free public versions will never get to see?
I know the galley and replay room is hidden behind the password.

Personally I am okay if he get delayed releases as public versions but hidden content might be a different thing all together
The content hidden behind the patreon password is content that will trickle down to us F2P users.
As F2P users, we have access to the last update, whereas Patreon users get the newest update.
That is how I have interpreted it anyway, 10/10 game thus far imo.

Alke18

Nov 9, 2018
I think people are starting to mix up a few different topics.

The game itself is fine. Two releases per months on a fixed update schedule is something many patrons appreciate and the game manages to adress an audience, which may not be into this whole "NTR" thing but still likes this specific scenario. Seeing it that way it makes sense that it does rather well.

Then again, the whole password situation is just as stupid as one would have predicted. Especially givcen that it didn't really change the trend significantly.

Well, a working password ( 528 ) was posted here a few posts ago. I'm not sure if it's still working now, though. In that case you'd have to wait until somebody posts the updated one.
i know but, as other users in older post said, the developer constantly changes the password or the code of the game itself so the leaked passwords won't work anymore.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes