3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Back on track regarding the game..

Can you offer any sort of glimpse into what the future holds for the game? If there's a neighbor path, what will it look like? Will there be more potential partners for Hana in the extended version? What will that whole thing look like?
At least for now, my plan is to make two endings, with different tones. However, this is a netorase game at the end of the day, not full fledge netorare. The neighbor is planned to participate in one route, other people too in the extended version.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
At least for now, my plan is to make two endings, with different tones. However, this is a netorase game at the end of the day, not full fledge netorare. The neighbor is planned to participate in one route, other people too in the extended version.
Good, I really hope it never goes full netorare. The light hearted tone is basically the main draw for the game. Can't wait to see who else joins the cast as the game progresses. Technically the game can continue for years or until you get bored of making it, and I hope that in the end this will be one of the best games in the genre.

Reactions: Devious and Vlrnt

Vlrnt

Mar 18, 2021
Oh, interesting! This route will probably stir Tatsuki's heart a lot (well, "when you look for - you find it"). It will probably please many people who are looking for something closer to NTR... Who knows. I believe you will be faithful to the "wholesome netorase" idea, so I'm looking forward to it. As for the extended version, I have not thought much about it (it is still far away), I confess that I imagined only the participation of Yuma, so it is a surprise some new character. Maybe Tatsuki will try to motivate his co-workers? We will have to wait and see. Also, I really liked that you named the characters that don't even have a sprite. This detail was significant for me, I even started to think that they would be the protagonists of one of your future works.

I also need to say that the addition of more dialogues and in earlier scenes really makes the reading much more enjoyable. The story is not yet complete, but I must confess that I have had similar fun with some recent titles in the same genre by Atelier Sakura. I appreciate your efforts, I had a lot of fun.

One more thing: Maybe it is too much to ask, but did you think of any scenes outside of an urban setting? Like a trip to the beach or something like that? The scene on the trail was really a positive surprise and personally I really liked the change of scenery and I've been curious for some time to know what you think about it. Thanks again, looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: hayashi8950

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So there won't be any plan on branching the game into netorare route by the end of it?

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
One more thing: Maybe it is too much to ask, but did you think of any scenes outside of an urban setting? Like a trip to the beach or something like that? The scene on the trail was really a positive surprise and personally I really liked the change of scenery and I've been curious for some time to know what you think about it. Thanks again, looking forward to the next update.
There will be at least another vacation/trip in the future.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Good, I really hope it never goes full netorare. The light hearted tone is basically the main draw for the game. Can't wait to see who else joins the cast as the game progresses. Technically the game can continue for years or until you get bored of making it, and I hope that in the end this will be one of the best games in the genre.
Thanks! I don't know how long it will last. I don't want to drag it out, because the beauty of this gnre is the progression and build-up. With the DLCs I plan to explore some fun things out of the scope of the main storyline and development. But it's still far away so it may change.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks! I don't know how long it will last. I don't want to drag it out, because the beauty of this gnre is the progression and build-up. With the DLCs I plan to explore some fun things out of the scope of the main storyline and development. But it's still far away so it may change.
That’s another thing I think people here might be getting wrong, but I could also be wrong. I highly doubt the VN will end at V1.0 and I feel like some people here assume that V1.0 will be final version.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
That’s another thing I think people here might be getting wrong, but I could also be wrong. I highly doubt the VN will end at V1.0 and I feel like some people here assume that V1.0 will be final version.
1.0 will be the end of the main story with the intended endings. It still could be updated if I think some art/script needs a change or be added. But new stories will come as separate patches so it will be like extra stories you'll unlock after finishing the game. But who, knows, I can change my mind.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
1.0 will be the end of the main story with the intended endings. It still could be updated if I think some art/script needs a change or be added. But new stories will come as separate patches so it will be like extra stories you'll unlock after finishing the game. But who, knows, I can change my mind.
Right, it’s my own fault for misreading! I thought it said V1.0 on Patreon but it’s V0.10.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes