3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I liked this game because of the art style, very good I will say. I know its supposed to be upbeat netorase, but just idk felt unsettled every time Hana got with the kid. Game is not my cup of tea and I wish the creator luck and keep going!
Yea, I liked it better when the MC wasn't always excluded, which seems to be the standard now.
At the rate it seems to be going, it will end with him getting a monthly phone call, if he's lucky. :p

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I enjoy Ntr games where the character gets cucked. I DO NOT, however enjoy being cucked by the content (even as a Patreon). Literally every other game with netorase when she is telling you what happen will actually show what happened/images of what happen but here you get a tiny blurred image... Oh and they don't patreon block content (even the gallery wtf).

Pokony63

Apr 29, 2020
Been following the progression for a while. And the story keeps getting better and better each update. The art knocks my socks off everytime i look at it. Looking forward for more "wholesome" fun.
Hi I'm Fallen Eros. I really hope you enjoy this.

If you want to support me, get early access, android versions, gallery patch, CG packs, and characters sets, you can visit my . This game is being made thanks to them.

You can play a WEB version in-browser .

The current PUBLIC VERSION is 0.7. It will be updated to 0.8 on July 9. You can always find it on .

The latest PATREON VERSION is 0.9. It will be updated to 0.10 on July 16. You can find it .

The difference between these two versions is the continuation of the story with more art. You can check the changelog to see if there's enough content for you to consider supporting. If you decide to wait, you'll get the same content in the public version aprox. 2 weeks later.

I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience.

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
is so sad to see how a paywall affect the game 90% of the lastest comments are just saying f*** the paywall and asking for the password, and i see that normal, at least in this forum.

cool game, cool history, not looking foward to more updates, sad life.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I enjoy Ntr games where the character gets cucked. I DO NOT, however enjoy being cucked by the content (even as a Patreon). Literally every other game with netorase when she is telling you what happen will actually show what happened/images of what happen but here you get a tiny blurred image... Oh and they don't patreon block content (even the gallery wtf).
The Dev is making the game at his pace, and is even on a tight schedule considering he only gives himself 14 days between updates. Also, the Hana POV is going to be made after Tatsuki’s POV is complete.

Personally, I love this VN and it’s easily in my top 10, but it certainly isn’t for everyone. It’s a lot easier on NTR newcomers considering the lighthearted tone in most scenes, but that can also make some feel weirded out since NTR/NTRS are almost always dark and heavy genres.

If you don’t like being blue-balled slightly, then this VN is almost certainly not for you.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
so this and them some, i love i got warning from site just because i gave game one star, if this game is near release there isn't much here, game is pretty shallow if you ask me, what is up with dam scenes are blurred

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i see the Fallen Eros taking a s*itload of flak for the way he handle his game, regarding:
the PW,
the pace,
the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the flack is that game is near release there isn't much here, i have played other VN NTR games were far better then this, only positive is the art.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
so this and them some, i love i got warning from site just because i gave game one star, if this game is near release there isn't much here, game is pretty shallow if you ask me, what is up with dam scenes are blurred
IMO it's a lure to bring people in to get support on patreon but yet they are still blurred. Plus most netorase games they still show the scene or husband gets to watch but not here. And to top it off you have to wait for the game to be finish before even getting to see her pov from what i've read on here (there's a word for that).

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
the flack is that game is near release there isn't much here, i have played other VN NTR games were far better then this, only positive is the art.
It’s good that you’ve been able to play NTR games you like, but this VN clearly isn’t for you. This VN is amazing for those of us who don’t want another in your face NTR VN with constant mind-melting gangbangs. If you want regular NTR or NTRS, then there’s plenty on F95 that you can go find, and here’s Zetsupetsu’s master list of netorase games on F95: Netorase Master List
There’s plenty of other lists you can go find as well on F95 for a variety of other fetishes and genres.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes