3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
It’s good that you’ve been able to play NTR games you like, but this VN clearly isn’t for you. This VN is amazing for those of us who don’t want another in your face NTR VN with constant mind-melting gangbangs. If you want regular NTR or NTRS, then there’s plenty on F95 that you can go find, and here’s Zetsupetsu’s master list of netorase games on F95: Netorase Master List
There’s plenty of other lists you can go find as well on F95 for a variety of other fetishes and genres.
story isn't even interesting dude, literally wife is making husband jealous doing it with kid, kid has no agency, again blurred scenes are pain, id take silhouette over this bs.

Reactions: Toushiro

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
IMO it's a lure to bring people in to get support on patreon but yet they are still blurred. Plus most netorase games they still show the scene or husband gets to watch but not here. And to top it off you have to wait for the game to be finish before even getting to see her pov from what i've read on here (there's a word for that).
yeah that really sucks, even NTRMAN games you can see from both sides

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
story isn't even interesting dude, literally wife is making husband jealous doing it with kid, kid has no agency, again blurred scenes are pain, id take silhouette over this bs.
That’s fine if you don’t like this VN, like I said, it isn’t the type of VN you’re looking for. There’s plenty out there that does what you’re looking for, and the Dev has no incentive or need to do what you want. I pledge 2.5x times the highest Patreon tier because I enjoy this VN, and there’s plenty of others who enjoy this VN as well. At the end of the day, this is a Piracy forum, so there’s very little reason to argue with each other or whine about what the Dev is doing since they aren’t obligated to listen.

mbmn

May 6, 2022
I thought that after 0.9.0 it would be 1.0.0 and here's a surprise that it will be 0.10

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
His methodology is clearly working. People who don't want to wait are spending money.
It's honestly not that clear to me, when it comes to the codes. The game was already making 2k+ when he introduced the codes and the trend basically continued as it was ( ). It's true that the average earning per patreon has gone up a bit, but one has to see whether that's going to last or not.

At least in my experience there isn't a huge overlap in the number of users who are willing to spend $10 or $15 on getting one or two updates, and the ones who regularly pirate that same content. Those who want to spent money will spent it anyway and those who don't very likely won't, as long as they get to play the game at some point.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's honestly not that clear to me, when it comes to the codes. The game was already making 2k+ when he introduced the codes and the trend basically continued as it was ( ). It's true that the average earning per patreon has gone up a bit, but one has to see whether that's going to last or not.

At least in my experience there isn't a huge overlap in the number of users who are willing to spend $10 or $15 on getting one or two updates, and the ones who regularly pirate that same content. Those who want to spent money will spent it anyway and those who don't very likely won't, as long as they get to play the game at some point.
Had he established codes from the beginning, I think most would have passed on it. He waited until he got people 'invested' in the game. For me, until I am showed otherwise, I will take him at his word that he is doing it to protect his patrons - since he does eventually release the full version. Whether the wait be two weeks or a month, I will continue to check it out - because it costs me nothing to wait.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Had he established codes from the beginning, I think most would have passed on it. He waited until he got people 'invested' in the game.
Given that the game will likely be on the shorter side, it's probably an acceptable strategy. One has to see that his patreon turnover seems high compared to other games (which means many people subscribe for one months, but won't resubscribe the next) - so it's not a very good long term strategy, given that there's a risk you'll never really form a very stable base.

For me, until I am showed otherwise, I will take him at his word that he is doing it to protect his patrons - since he does eventually release the full version.
It's an argument, though I don't think it's a very good one. I don't think that many people actually care about the exclusivity - at least I sure know, that I don't for any of the games I'm giving money to.
I usually prefer actual benefits like getting access to the creation process etc. via video, etc. as some other devs do it.

Whether the wait be two weeks or a month, I will continue to check it out - because it costs me nothing to wait.
That's fine. As said above, the number of people who care enough wanting to play the game "right now" but "not wanting to pay" at the same time, is probably not that large. I still think it's ultimately a waste of time and that he'd make similar amounts of money without all of this, while he'd have more time to work on the game and a much more relaxed life as a dev.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
body hair like hairy armpits, legs
That's a bit disgusting for me but I can tolerate it in games from Megrim like Love love my buddy because I love all of his creations.
Ideal for me:

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
ok, time to be creative boys, we have to get 0.9 somehow, any ideas?

1657124036513.png

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

thats a scam, password san is scamming patreons, forget blueballing and cucking, thats a straightfoward scam

Last edited:
Reactions: Mediocre and zebzeb

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
does anyone knows if the 0.9 got release on his patreon for the 10$ tier? the 15$ has a Vcheck next to it but nothing next to the 10$ tier, supposed to release 2 days ago.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
does anyone knows if the 0.9 got release on his patreon for the 10$ tier? the 15$ has a Vcheck next to it but nothing next to the 10$ tier, supposed to release 2 days ago.
Yes, it was released to those at the 10$ tier.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes