3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
Dude, seriously, is it worth bringing an update this short? And still censored? And before you criticize me, I don't even consider this game NTR, the game is focused on the wife, the husband is just a dead weight.
It could even be interesting, but the updates are extremely short, censored and have no animations. With so many comics out there (no offense to the developer) far superior, I don't know. But I don't even know how people like it so much. No offense, folks.
Yes, I know, just don't play, right?

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
Dude, seriously, is it worth bringing an update this short? And still censored? And before you criticize me, I don't even consider this game NTR, the game is focused on the wife, the husband is just a dead weight.
It could even be interesting, but the updates are extremely short, censored and have no animations. With so many comics out there (no offense to the developer) far superior, I don't know. But I don't even know how people like it so much. No offense, folks.
agree 100% and i would add the paywall sh*t

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
u dont consider it ntr even thought its plays just like marina one the most recommended ntr visual novels idk how to help u

Reactions: Aereon1104

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
This must be the most shameless cash-grab game ever made.

And it isn't even any good.
I'd hazard a pretty good guess that you're no different from the previous salty users who want patron priviledges without paying for it.
If you cannot determine the difference between a cash grab and an incentive model, then further words are simply wasted on you.

It's specifically netorase which is considered NTR (unfortunately), and I see no issue with short updates, they're coming frequently which is quite frankly a godsend compared to other devs which simply milk their patrons for months without updates.
I enjoy the netorase aspect, there aren't that many games out there with a half decent netorase story and this scratches that niche for me.

incestplease

Jun 15, 2017
That's what I said at the end of my comment, isn't it?
Yea in a comment that was unnecessary, it is ntr ofcourse. NTR core is the feeling of jealousy turned into sexual excitment. Without the vessel of the husband it would just be a cheating wife story. I agree the updates are short, but do you know any other dev on this site that brings out new content every 2 weeks?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
lol one scene is a slap in the face to everyone from the dev. Having the whole thing open netorase and yet she moves the camera so you cant see. Typical of this dev and the cucking he likes to do to everyone. BTW you also have to be a patreon to even use the gallery so dont defend that its not a cash grab.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
so far a lot of text and little content, I'll come back in half a year
it would be interesting to see from the side of the wife and see other male characters having fun with his wife
well with leaked 9.1 and pics, pretty much they go to beach

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
the girl seems to have a very heavy past, gangbangs and the likes for what i understand
That's depressing, or wait was it by choice.
Then nymphomaniac? Was curios so I googles it the male equivalent is satyriasis.
I see you there Rance. :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes