3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
aight, just curious if he forgot to update the patreon page or if the 10$ tier was delayed :)

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Looks like Fallen has decided to shorten the public release window so that by July 16th the public version will only be 1 version behind rather than 2. This means that two public releases will be out by the end of next week. I’m glad to see the public version being released at a more reasonable schedule.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Looks like Fallen has decided to shorten the public release window so that by July 16th the public version will only be 1 version behind rather than 2. This means that two public releases will be out by the end of next week. I’m glad to see the public version being released at a more reasonable schedule.
That's great, that settles it for me, there will always be dumb people that won't understand the password system, but what can you do. Being one version behind is perfectly reasonable.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Sad part is (like with a lot of DRM) it affects the purchaser more then those that don't pay.

Every time the password is posted it gets changed so you as a patron need a new password. Those that that didn't pay lose nothing as you just once again don't have it, but those that payed had it then don't. They have to check either their email, the devs patreon, or however the dev communicates the new password to them to play the patreon version.

The public version you can just downloads and play, but the paid version you need an internet connection and have to get, and possibly re-get the password. Then put it in to enjoy the game.

I remembered when BioShock Infinite came out. The pirates only had to download, install, and play while if you bought the game you had to go through DRM hoops that pissed a lot of people off.

Thing is I feel, and this is just my thoughts on the matter, as without them all actually saying ether way it is all just speculation. Most patrons are not supporting because of the passwords system, but are supporting in spite of the passwords system, but that is between the dev and their patrons.

People assume that there is more content in the current game besides the continuation in the patreon version from the games setup, but that's just a misconception that has been debunked more then once on this thread. That is based on an assumption. Unless I missed something. You only see that you need the "extras patch" for the CG and replay gallery, and only that the "latest version is on patreon" That has had an effect with the turnover rate as people are looking to see what happens on the other side, but that is not going to be added until afterwards.

This game is a niche game geared towards a specific type of player. There are multiple people looking for a game that this is not, and, or that are upset it is not the game they want it to be. The way I see it the game is obviously pleasing its intended market. I've seen games geared towards A make content for C, but the developer wants B players. If the dev is making it for A and A is happy I see that as an achievement, weather or not B, C, etc are happy. Even more so with a non mainstream niche.

If you try to please everyone you will please no-one. To make a profit it is not about pleasing the mases. It is about knowing and pleasing your market.

Honestly this isn't even my type of game. I'm not really a fan of NTR. Although I don't hate it, but credit where do the dev found their market.

Fallen Eros is Hana's side going to be publicly released or is it going to only be a patreon extra?

also from the developers notes " The difference between the public and patreon versions is the continuation of the story with more art."

I know when you say "with more art" you are talking about the new scenes added, but some will take it differently. You say more art meaning the latest scenes, and they see more art meaning additional content throughout. Part of the issue being people see what they want to see, but if you worded it differently perhaps something like

The difference between the public and patreon versions is the continuation of the story with the latest (or newest) scenes and artwork.

It changes the frame of mind. To oh there saying only the new stuff is missing. Then if they pay to see the latest version there is less of a deference between expectations and reality.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Sad part is (like with a lot of DRM) it affects the purchaser more then those that don't pay.

Every time the password is posted it gets changed so you as a patron need a new password. Those that that didn't pay lose nothing as you just once again don't have it, but those that payed had it then don't. They have to check either their email, the devs patreon, or however the dev communicates the new password to them to play the patreon version.

The public version you can just downloads and play, but the paid version you need an internet connection and have to get, and possibly re-get the password. Then put it in to enjoy the game.
I don't think the password requires to be entered again if it changes while you're offline since the VN can't verify if the password has changed. Nonetheless, it's true that DRM always causes inconveniences, but this time around the password didn't change once because either it was shared in DMs or Patrons didn't like all the whining that was happening and so no one gave it out.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I don't think the password requires to be entered again if it changes while you're offline since the VN can't verify if the password has changed. Nonetheless, it's true that DRM always causes inconveniences, but this time around the password didn't change once because either it was shared in DMs or Patrons didn't like all the whining that was happening and so no one gave it out.
Honestly dev has made many changes to appease the non patrons in the past month. The project is what the project is. They added information on there patreon page so people don't have to ask when is the next public release. They tried to clarify the deference between versions in there dev nots in the OP, so less people will feel cheated. People may not 100% agree with some of there methods but at least they have shown that they do care about there fans and not just the patreons. I've seen many games that are "free" but then if the non patreons say anything but praise to the dev. They all but say "fuck you" you're not giving me money anyway. (which is ironic when it was a patron that just used this site, but the dev just assumed everyone on this site wasn't a patron.)

Anyway as I said not really a fan of NTR. I'm just here for the lewdes just waiting around for when Hana's side comes out. :BootyTime:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
And without the password it’s worthless. You’re better off waiting for 8 days, after that v0.9.1 will be public.
no different then public version, don't have access to gallery regardless, comes to this stuff they get leaked a lot

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Pass the version, colleague, the only link I found has already been down, privately if you can
You didn't miss anything. I downloaded and played it yesterday. It ends w/ Hana laying on the bed patrially covered with a sheet, after she's had sex with Yuta for the first time. The password was required to go any further.

The version currently posted on page 1 goes well beyond that.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
most of what I had talked about is better explained on there patreon

What's the difference between Public and Patreon builds?
Patreon builds contains the latest content regarding the story, always including new CG images. You will also be given a password to unlock the latest content.

What's on the Gallery Patch?
You'll get access to an interactive CG image gallery, where you can modify some images using buttons. The scene gallery lets you replay all the H-scenes of the game. I'll try to mantain the compatibility of the patch with future versions of the game as best as I can, so you don't have to re-download it, however, it's not guaranteed.

How can I access the blurred images?
They will be unlocked after playing Hana POV. However, that part is not made yet.

What's the difference between the Gallery Patch and the CG pack?
The patch lets you access an in-game image and scene gallery, and the pack contains all the CG image files for you to download.

At which hour of the day the update is posted?
Usually around 19h00-21h00 Pacific Time. It may vary due to connectivity issues, last minute bug fixes and unforeseen events.

Is v0.8 free version out?
Developer Notes:.
I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience.[/SPOILER]
Indecent Wife Hana [v0.8.2 Public] [Fallen Eros]

RELEASE SCHEDULE

Patreon Release (v0.9):
  • [$15]: July 2 ☑
  • [$10]: July 5 ☑
  • [$5]: July 10, 21h00 PT
  • Public: July 16
Next Patreon Release (v0.10):
  • [$15]: July 16, 21h00 PT
  • [$10]: July 19
  • [$5]: July 24
  • Public: August 6

Next Public Release (v0.9): July 16, 21h00 PT

Their itch.io is not updated, but the one here should be the one your looking for.

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
it doesn't seem right that I don't put the free Android version of 0.8.1 it's only Windows I have an x32 PC and I can't play it and hasn't published the web version yet

Pokony63

Apr 29, 2020
Hi I'm Fallen Eros. I really hope you enjoy this.

If you want to support me, get early access, android versions, gallery patch, CG packs, and characters sets, you can visit my . This game is being made thanks to them.

You can play a WEB version in-browser .

The current PUBLIC VERSION is 0.8. It will be updated to 0.9 on July 16.

The latest PATREON VERSION is 0.9. It will be updated to 0.10 on July 16. You can find it .

The difference between these two versions is the continuation of the story with new CG images. You can check the changelog to see if there's enough content for you to consider supporting. If you decide to wait, you'll get the same content in the public version aprox. 2 weeks later.

I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience.
  • Damn 0.8.2 what a cliff hanger

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes