3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
ok the updates are not huge, but stop complaining like that. the developer does a good job and his game is excellent; I am not a supporter on patreon so I respect his choices and wait for the free version. it's normal for those who pay to play before. all work deserves pay. if you want, develop your game and offer it to everyone.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I have a question? During the scenes the Husband imagines his wife with the kid. During the imaginations some blurry images pop up but the all seem to be blurred out. Is this normal or there are versions with clear images?? Can someone please answer? Thanks!!

Reactions: Dorf56

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I have a question? During the scenes the Husband imagines his wife with the kid. During the imaginations some blurry images pop up but the all seem to be blurred out. Is this normal or there are versions with clear images?? Can someone please answer? Thanks!!
Its normal, it was intentionally made not to see.

Reactions: Devious and Jansen

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
u ever play marina's cuckholding report its going to be like that where playing through on the husbands point of view the scenes will be blurry for him using his imagination of whats happing and when he can see the action it wont blur just like in marina but when u get to the wife pov (not made yet for hana) the scenes that were blurred wont be beacuse her pov will know what's happing in all scenes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
The unblurred version of those images don't exist yet. They will be unlocked when Hana POV is made.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I just tried 9.1 again, and like it did the first time I went thru it, you need a password to get past the picture of Hana laying in bed covered with a sheet after having sex with Yuta for the first time. V 8.2 ends with the husband delivering condoms and seeing Hana and Yuta engaged in an unknown sex act, as part of the second time the two have sex. Didn't need to smoke anything to figure out which one has more content! But if you have the password, good for you.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Soooo... from what I saw 8.2, she seems to be changing "netorase mode" to netorare the whole time :ROFLMAO:, well I don't think she really does, but she likes to tease hubby and the kid A LOT :p
she's a whore anyways, if you read some the text she said in one part when lying in the bed it reminded her old days, sounded like she slept with a lot of men (probably gang bangs) before marrying MC. Probably beach part is going prove it. Husband is idiot and allowing this happen, kid not going complain he's getting it on with the wife.

we aren't going see anything until dev makes wife view in the future

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes