3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
This game has potencial, but no animations, content locked behind paywalls, extremely short updates (does release frequently but not enough to justify to download it or if you paying to invest everytime), art censored (no clue why its censored), for now we seeing Husband point of view which is terrible cause you will not see anything until the dev does the Wife prespective, the dev could go on a give a look on the ANIM.MM (if i sayed the name right) games to understand that when you doing the husband prespective it should also have the wife side aswell, that way its more enjoyable then having to wait until dev decides its time to do wife prespective which could be in 2 years, who knows, but yea this has potencialm, has alot of cons for me.
As explained on the main page, the images are blurry, because it's the imagination (like Atelier Sakura games).

This does not play like ANIMM. Where you can switch perspectives anytime. The whole point is to "not know". Originally, Hana POV would not be made, but due to popular demand, I got inspired to do it.

This is a teasing / blue-ball game at it's core. The tag it's there.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
0.9 is now public

Win/Linux
Mac

Changelog (0.9.2 Public):
- 1 new CG & variations of previous CGs. (15 CGs, 110+ variations)
- 6.100 words added. (47.700 total)
- Added mobile gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu.
- Swipe down to hide the interface.
- Swipe right to skip.
- Swipe left to rollback.
- Swipe right, then left to toggle auto-forward mode.
Is Android still on a patreon exclusive? Because Joiplay cannot play this game and I am sad that it could not. :(

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I have some ideas for many more. Some are netorase, others have more of a NTR tone. I want to touch the subject of swinging too.
Well - as long as it's netorase and/or netori (as long as it not forced, blackmail, hypnosis or more of that stuff), I am fine with it. Swinging can lead to a kind of community love, that's completely fine with me. Another form of netorase that's nice can be seen in . Apart from the MC (that really needs some steel boots in the face, because how he treats the other girls), it's a very nice story.

But really hard NTR (netorare) is not for me. If you go that way I am afraid I have to pass, and very hard at that.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Well - as long as it's netorase and/or netori (as long as it not forced, blackmail, hypnosis or more of that stuff), I am fine with it. Swinging can lead to a kind of community love, that's completely fine with me. Another form of netorase that's nice can be seen in . Apart from the MC (that really needs some steel boots in the face, because how he treats the other girls), it's a very nice story.

But really hard NTR (netorare) is not for me. If you go that way I am afraid I have to pass, and very hard at that.
blackmail and hypnosis are not in my plans. Don't like them either. As for netori, I don't mind it, but I don't think I'll write a story focused on that.

I like the concept of community love / polylove. It can mix well with netorase and even NTR.

I have many ideas, one of them could be considered full-fledged NTR (nothing crazy tho). But it needs a lot of planning to be done the right way. I lean more to the lighter tone of NTR.

Last edited:

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
opera_FBVI3gkP6v.png opera_gb7VKiMnyK.png
Someone know why i can't acces this post ?
I am already a patreon with 5 $ or it need to be more cause i see no more information about what i need to do .

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
As explained on the main page, the images are blurry, because it's the imagination (like Atelier Sakura games).

This does not play like ANIMM. Where you can switch perspectives anytime. The whole point is to "not know". Originally, Hana POV would not be made, but due to popular demand, I got inspired to do it.

I will be honest idk how is that good to blur the action and think that the player will use its imagination, of course some will and others like me wont, atm i only feel depressed playing it, cause there is nothing to give any excitment, but the way the game is structered right now its like you say, definelty blue ball/teasing game, the game of course its not like AnimMM but it could be, cause its almost set up like it, cause it will be based on POV of 2 characters, which i will assume that wife POV will only appear when either the husband POV ends or almost at the end and finish both POV together.

For me the game has potencial like i sayed, but atm its not worth downloading every update, perhaps in each 6 months and for me when there is paywalls in it makes me not invest any money in it, its just odd the prices being so high from i have been told, of course opinion changes for each and everyone of us.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I just finished with v0.9.2 public and thought it was a pretty good update, so thanks Fallen Eros. I appreciated the new 'skip to new content' option. It was nice not to have to play (or skip) thru most of earlier scenes just to get to the latest content. And thanks for not making us wait to see Hana's new swimwear! I was certain this update would end with Hana standing in front of the towel similar to the game's cover image. Looking forward to the new release!

Reactions: BOBJevent

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019

Just my opinion but have you considered transitioning the blurry images into focus as a scene progresses? You would be a trend setter!

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
0.9 is now public

Win/Linux
Mac

- Added mobile gestures:
- Swipe right to skip.
hello sorry but you couldn't also put a public android version of 0.9.2 but if you really can't at least a x32 PC version of the game please

Reactions: Dionekingman

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
so reading all the posts at the moment i will just wait till its finished i am paying way to much for patreon to start to pay $15 extra not going to happen

dmmddr11

Mar 20, 2022
0.9 is now public

Win/Linux
Mac

- Added mobile gestures:
- Swipe right to skip.

WHERE IS " OMAKE FILE " ?????

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
some feedback for the dev

Your work is great, very much enjoying your work

the inspiration from atelier sakura makes sence, i very much enjoy some of those games (marina, mayumi, and others) and i can see where your going with it
the unknown is part of the fun, not knowing if shes doing more behind your back the first playthrough, then seeing what you missed after, and realizing she may of hid things from you, depending how hana's side goes.
and all the future plans you have mentioned sound great, and some remind me of other games i very much enjoy

im glad your not rushing things, and its a slow build, sometimes games can kinda rush things at time
like a promise best left unkept and the first time they had sex without a condom kinda seemed out of place for example.

looking forward to either the public release of 0.10.0 or me somehow getting it to work :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes