3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Its time for public realase
Public release might be delayed since Fallen is busy finishing v0.10, so v0.9 Public will probably come out in the morning of the 17th.

It's supposed to be at 21h00 PT, but chances are it's gonna be delayed by a couple of hours, I'm finishing up the third and last CG of the update.
This is what Fallen said on Discord a few hours ago.

Reactions: RyogoTM

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
0.9 is now public

Changelog (0.9.2 Public):
- 1 new CG & variations of previous CGs. (15 CGs, 110+ variations)
- 6.100 words added. (47.700 total)

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This game has potencial, but no animations, content locked behind paywalls, extremely short updates (does release frequently but not enough to justify to download it or if you paying to invest everytime), art censored (no clue why its censored), for now we seeing Husband point of view which is terrible cause you will not see anything until the dev does the Wife prespective, the dev could go on a give a look on the ANIM.MM (if i sayed the name right) games to understand that when you doing the husband prespective it should also have the wife side aswell, that way its more enjoyable then having to wait until dev decides its time to do wife prespective which could be in 2 years, who knows, but yea this has potencial, but has alot of cons for me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes