3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Did a full playthrough of 0.9.2, don't know if much was changed in the older writing, but it felt more comfortable this time around and I enjoyed the new content.

It was nice to establish that, past the initial anxiety, the teasing games were not a negative to Tatsuki's mental health and overall were helping him cope with being away from home and helping him do better in his work, the previous stopping point had made it feel like it was being a bit too much for him.

Regarding the new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Did a full playthrough of 0.9.2, don't know if much was changed in the older writing, but it felt more comfortable this time around and I enjoyed the new content.

It was nice to establish that, past the initial anxiety, the teasing games were not a negative to Tatsuki's mental health and overall were helping him cope with being away from home and helping him do better in his work, the previous stopping point had made it feel like it was being a bit too much for him.
Yes, I rewrote it with that intention. I'm glad it was conveyed.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
anyone got a link to V0.10?
think i may have a workaround for it
but need the new version to test it
seems to work for V0.8 and V0.9

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
are Hana Promiscuous or exclusively shared to one? havent played the game, so can anyone fill me in?

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
are Hana Promiscuous or exclusively shared to one? havent played the game, so can anyone fill me in?
Hana is married to her husband but she's having sex with her husband's nephew, with the consent of her husband. Hana also is supposed to have had an active sexual life before she got married, according to other posts in this thread.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Glad you're more open to actual NTR now Fallen Eros
Will support once the game becomes a bit more advanced
I only hope the author keeps at least this VN on the netorase path. There are already tons and tons of VN's that go down that netorare path. VN's that stay only on the netorase path are a relative rarity here.
To be clear here - I do not condemn VN's that have netorare in it (or "hard" NTR if some like to call it). That's a taste, and who am I to say something about that. However - This VN started as a pure netorase title, and I would like tat it keeps that uniqueness and does not go down the (for me extremely uninteresting) netorare path..

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
I only hope the author keeps at least this VN on the netorase path. There are already tons and tons of VN's that go down that netorare path. VN's that stay only on the netorase path are a relative rarity here.
To be clear here - I do not condemn VN's that have netorare in it (or "hard" NTR if some like to call it). That's a taste, and who am I to say something about that. However - This VN started as a pure netorase title, and I would like tat it keeps that uniqueness and does not go down the (for me extremely uninteresting) netorare path..
This is a netorase/teasing title at it's core. However, it may explore things a bit further in the second route.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This is a netorase/teasing title at it's core. However, it may explore things a bit further in the second route.
I'm going to guess that the neighbor will remind of her past and reignite Hana's long dormant slutty side better than the MC. There will be times where she gets lost in pleasure a tad more than planned and nearly cross some lines, but always pull back at the last moment. She is, after all, best wife.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm going to guess that the neighbor will remind of her past and reignite Hana's long dormant slutty side better than the MC. There will be times where she gets lost in pleasure a tad more than planned and nearly cross some lines, but always pull back at the last moment. She is, after all, best wife.
I've meant that after all the netorase, the game could branch out (mid to end section) into netorare with yuuma or the neighbor guy, but yeah right at the end
As Fallen Eros mentioned the game is netorase at its core

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - Yeah OK or something. As long as the netorase path keeps developing and the netorare path is 1000% avoidable that is.
I would hate to see that all development would only go into the netorare path, and the netorase path would be stagnating forever. In that case for me I would consider the game abandoned and transformed in another netorase game that a big chunk of this site if filled with.

Anyway - That's a strictly personal view. In the end you are the author, and the choices are yours to make. Whatever you do, I wish you all the luck. ;)

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
so the new version is more teasing, nothing really happens
more her body being shown off
but there's a cliffhanger for the next update that should be good

updates are regular, but they are short
but its more enjoyable overall to consume media that way

the first sip of coke is the best

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes